The best melee weapons list

BlueBullet

Terrarian
I now have a top 5 ranged weapons list and a top 5 melee list. I tend to cover to cover every class expect throwing (lol) and summoner. So basically all I have left is mage. Just like last time I listed down a list of endgame melee weapons and I waited about a week and made a list of the best melee weapons depending on the votes.

5. Daybreak

The Daybreak is a spear crafted from 18 solar fragments which are a drop from the solar pillar. It inflicts the debuff “day broken” which can stack up. The daybreak should not be used as a primary weapon as it sucks compared to other lunar weapons.

4. Meowmere

If this list was top 5 most overrated weapons the Meowmere would be number 1. If this list was top 5 ear raping weapons Meowmere would also be number 1. It is a 1/9 percent drop chance from the moon lord and happens to have the highest base damage of any weapon in the game at 200. It fires exploding, bouncing cats which makes the most annoying noise in the game. The thing this weapon excels in is close quarters pvp. The reason being, with a good set-up this weapon can do over 400 damage which is guaranteed to two shot players and could one shot them with a decent crit.

3. Solar eruption

The solar eruption is a flail that is crafted from 18 solar fragments which is a drop from the solar pillar. It is a extremely useful weapon to have on as it goes through blocks (making it a very good weapon for a first time taking down the moon-lord) and covers your entire screen! The solar eruption will emit the debuff “On Fire” in addition to all of the other helpful things about this weapon. In conclusion The solar eruption is a very useful weapon to have on you, but in terms of power; it doesn’t compare to some of the moonlord weapons.

2. Star wrath

The star wrath is the best sword in the game, and my favourite melee weapon. It is a 1/9 percent drop chance from the moon lord and is a massive upgrade to the star-fury. It has a base damage of 110 for the sword and 220 for the stars but on test dummies you can easily get crits of 800-900. The best thing about this weapon, is undoubtedly the falling star animations. They are SOOO much better than the animations of the star fury, and they have this amazing purple/red colour.

1. Terrarian

The terrarian is a yo-yo with a 1/9 percent drop chance from the moonlord. Similarly to the Flairon, it rapidly shoots homing bubble-like projectiles, But this weapon is way better than the flairon. The Terrarian has a base damage of 190, which is the second highest in the game. The one thing I recommend doing with this weapon is equipping the yo-yo bag accessory. As that allows the use of multiple yo-yos, resulting in more DPS. This weapon has the highest dps of any melee weapon in the game, but this does not work on test dummies as the projectiles won’t home in on them.

Back
Top Bottom