What about Thor?

Off-World.

Captain America?

Unavailable.

Captain Marvel?

What about
E384E825-2B03-4802-A962-F2B611622F89.jpeg

I guess we could ask him...

You know what's nice about that site? Their algorithms are entirely invisible to someone that just stumbles across the site. I typed in the letter "s" into the prompt and got back something entirely static. Then I typed "s" again and got the same name again. Then I typed "a" and got a different name each time I typed "a" alone as my name.

So I don't know what it's actually doing with what we give it, but I'm sure curious how it works to "generate" those names. Like, I put "s" as my female Vampire name, and I get "Crepsley the Destroyer" over and over again. - You try it. See if you get the same thing.

You know what's nice about that site? Their algorithms are entirely invisible to someone that just stumbles across the site. I typed in the letter "s" into the prompt and got back something entirely static. Then I typed "s" again and got the same name again. Then I typed "a" and got a different name each time I typed "a" alone as my name.

So I don't know what it's actually doing with what we give it, but I'm sure curious how it works to "generate" those names. Like, I put "s" as my female Vampire name, and I get "Crepsley the Destroyer" over and over again. - You try it. See if you get the same thing.
That's weird. I typed in "s" and kept getting "Heavy Weasel Boy".

Back
Top Bottom