THE BEST WEAPONS

newsoul

Terrarian
in terraria, have 4 kind of weapons, it a melee, magic, range and summoner,

the best of melee is: ZENITH, it a powerful weapons, it a final melee weapons in terraria, the max damage and uprade of ZENITH is 12600 damage and max uprade is legendary

the best of magic is: LAST PRISM, it can destroy all enemy, it a final magic weapons, the max damage and uprade of LAST PRISM is 10000 damage and max uprade is demonic

the best of range is: CELEBRATION MK2, it can destroy every biome when use mini nuke 2,the max damage and uprade of CELEBRATION MK2 is 3200 damage and max uprade is unreal

the best of summoner is TERRAPRISMA, it fast but the damage is low, the max damage and uprade of TERRAPRISMA is 103 and max uprade is mythical

but terraprisma is fast

and i use lunar portal and i think it useless in summoner

i know

i use it in here because i think it useful

because best weapons is zenith

but terraprisma is fast
and i use lunar portal and i think it useless in summoner
i use it in here because i think it useful
because best weapons is zenith
Hi there @newsoul welcome to the forums. As you’re new here, you may not realize that making so many posts in a row is something we don’t want to happen. If you’re the last one to post and want to add more, please use the Edit button to add more instead of making a new post.

I’ve combined your five posts into one.

in terraria, have 4 kind of weapons, it a melee, magic, range and summoner,

the best of melee is: ZENITH, it a powerful weapons, it a final melee weapons in terraria, the max damage and uprade of ZENITH is 12600 damage and max uprade is legendary

the best of magic is: LAST PRISM, it can destroy all enemy, it a final magic weapons, the max damage and uprade of LAST PRISM is 10000 damage and max uprade is demonic

the best of range is: CELEBRATION MK2, it can destroy every biome when use mini nuke 2,the max damage and uprade of CELEBRATION MK2 is 3200 damage and max uprade is unreal

the best of summoner is TERRAPRISMA, it fast but the damage is low, the max damage and uprade of TERRAPRISMA is 103 and max uprade is mythical
Disagree with last prisim, it takes up too much mana! Id say replace it with the razorblade typhoon, for its both fun to use and its broken with the legendary modifyer!

stardust dragon is better overall
even though terraprisma is better at fast moving targets such as duke fishron and eol, stardust dragon is relatively close behind, while for slower bosses like moon lord and golem, the stardust dragon staff completely and utterly destroys terraprisma

also for summon weapons the best modifier is ruthless

1. Idk where you're getting these max damages from they just don't line up with an optimal build.
2. The best modifier for last prism isn't demonic, it's mythical
3. celebration mk2 isn't the best ranger weapon and wouldn't be especially if it's dps was only 3k
4. terraprisma would be the best summoner weapon for crowds, stardust dragon is the best for bosses, best modifier is mythical
5. best modifier for whips is legendary same w the zenith

Last edited:
4. terraprisma would be the best summoner weapon for crowds, stardust dragon is the best for bosses, best modifier is unreal
I assume you meant mythical and not unreal. If so, what makes you say that? I have always heard that ruthless is the best summon prefix since it gives the highest damage multiplier and the other stats either do little or nothing for the summon itself.

I assume you meant mythical and not unreal. If so, what makes you say that? I have always heard that ruthless is the best summon prefix since it gives the highest damage multiplier and the other stats either do little or nothing for the summon itself.
Yeah mythical, mb also mythical is the best modifier for summons since the damage difference between mythical and ruthless is negligible. 90 + 15% = 105, 90 + 18% is 106. You also gain the knockback and summoning speed which is really useful especially for a summon that is better for events.

Back
Top Bottom