Biomes & Nature The (better) Desert

Honestly, If this was added, I would flip. In my opinion, this could be a whole update! I completely agree with this!

Minor update:
Added the Sand Slime (Wonder why haven't I until now)
Added 2 new sprites by @Méta'
Desert Slime by Méta'.png
Sand Warrior by Méta'.png

Thank you for the sprites!

This is a great suggestion! I support this 100%.

I also am thinking of a sand behavior with water. Makes it into quicksand. Basically like honey but makes you a little slower and blind.

This is a great suggestion! I support this 100%.

I also am thinking of a sand behavior with water. Makes it into quicksand. Basically like honey but makes you a little slower and blind.
It is known that Terraria's engine restricts the maximum amounts of liquids to 4, and right now we have 3, and I think the 4th one should be something more unique then quick sand.

It can exists, but not as a liquid.
Try reading the thread better.
Well I never really specified that the quicksand be liquid itself, rather, how it behaves when it touches water. Like it absorbs water then turn into quicksand. I read the quicksand basic info and you explained how it works. Sorry for not reading that part I was excited to post a reply. lol

Well I never really specified that the quicksand be liquid itself, rather, how it behaves when it touches water. Like it absorbs water then turn into quicksand. I read the quicksand basic info and you explained how it works. Sorry for not reading that part I was excited to post a reply. lol
That would cause a problem with the ocean.

You're right. I hadn't thought of that much. Scratch that absorption thing. But making 1 block deep of quicksand react would be good on the ocean floor I think.
I guess, but the slowing factor would make it nearly impossible to reach the water chests located at the border of the map early game.

Back
Top Bottom