Biomes & Nature The (better) Desert

I think that an NPC that help you fighting should be desnecessary. Would be a cool addition, but I don't think that fighting your side would be a good addition. Like... it would help as nothing, or help as god! What I want to say it's like that would be so much desbalanced, and would bug a lot. But logically, if they put it without making any of these things, it would be very very valueable.
It's not a must, you can ask them if you want to, but otherwise its a great tool that would help you advance further in moon invasions and help early hardmode players with these kinds of event.

This is such a good idea, but when you make one biome so advanced you will have to make its equivalents in others, like sandstorm/snowstorm etc...

I really, really like the idea of a "sunburn" debuff and think it should be added in the game immediately! With the only tweak of lessening the brightness from as exaggerated as you stated it, and making the debuff appear anywhere in the desert, so long as you haven't some source of water.

I mostly like everything on this page, so great job! But I don't think Anubis and egyptian things like Ra need to be added. Most of the other bosses and things are really random and kinda unique to terraria. That tent/outdoor bed is awesome, and you should be able to pick up those tents you can find underground.

I mostly like everything on this page, so great job! But I don't think Anubis and egyptian things like Ra need to be added. Most of the other bosses and things are really random and kinda unique to terraria. That tent/outdoor bed is awesome, and you should be able to pick up those tents you can find underground.
Yeah, the Egyptian cliche enemies, but if they would fit well, why not add them? :dryadcool:

I really, really like the idea of a "sunburn" debuff and think it should be added in the game immediately! With the only tweak of lessening the brightness from as exaggerated as you stated it, and making the debuff appear anywhere in the desert, so long as you haven't some source of water.
And turn the desert into a pile of sandy annoyance which burns you all the time?
No, thats not a good idea.

This is such a good idea, but when you make one biome so advanced you will have to make its equivalents in others, like sandstorm/snowstorm etc...
You don't HAVE to, its not a must, but its a good idea.
What did I miss in the desert?

Yeah, the Egyptian cliche enemies, but if they would fit well, why not add them? :dryadcool:

And turn the desert into a pile of sandy annoyance which burns you all the time?
No, thats not a good idea.

You don't HAVE to, its not a must, but its a good idea.
What did I miss in the desert?
I don't think you really missed anything in the dessert, I think it is perfect!

I feel like this should happen, especially the new mobs and minibiome ideas.

You have my support fellow terraria.

NATURAL GENERATION NEEDS TO BE AWESOME

I don't want to criticize the spritework so I'll go onto the idea. The base concept is cool, adding more depth to the desert is a neat idea. With the changes in mechanics and additions of items and hostile creatures, I definitely would like this to appear in the vanilla game in some form.

I don't want to criticize the spritework so I'll go onto the idea. The base concept is cool, adding more depth to the desert is a neat idea. With the changes in mechanics and additions of items and hostile creatures, I definitely would like this to appear in the vanilla game in some form.
Ignore the sprites, they are non-professional eye candy simply used to add some color to the thread and separate lines. (also I was bored and gave spriting a try)

Thank you for the support!

Ignore the sprites, they are non-professional eye candy simply used to add some color to the thread and separate lines. (also I was bored and gave spriting a try)

Thank you for the support!
Well you did an alright job out of boredom, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom