Biomes & Nature The (better) Desert

You know what? I support this. The desert is stupid now, it's only a threat to early-game players, and it has no bosses or hard mode stuff and no REAL loot, so it needs a rewrite.
I support this and I will personally track down and stuff whoever doesn't support this into a Freddy Fazbear suit.
Or maybe Bonnie...

I think the sun cloak and twilight medallion should be included in the desert chest with the sunray staff, as the sunray staff itself seems a little underpowered, while the other items a little overpowered...

eh hemmm.... Notice my signature change? X3 your welcome :D
It's clear that you put lots of effort into this, and it sounds like a great idea!
Excellent idea!
100x better than mine!
This is a very well- thought out addition and I really hope it gets implemented. +1 Support
Probably, by far, my favorite suggestion.
Thank you all for the support!
Here, have a slime: :joy:

I think the sun cloak and twilight medallion should be included in the desert chest with the sunray staff, as the sunray staff itself seems a little underpowered, while the other items a little overpowered...
I did not state numbers, how do you know how fast/strong it strikes?

Maybe the desert could also have a scorpion staff that acts as a starting summoner weapon that you could get on the first day. It would have even lower damage than the slime staff and only attack nearby enemies.

Back
Top Bottom