tModLoader The Biggest and Coolest Mod evör, Probably. (And the Hardest =). The Devilish Kombat Mod

Do you want to join the Team and are you ok with the "Oversized" Planned Content?

• Definitely Yes (OMG)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Plz go...a Word with D.I.E.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Pls start working before you want that someone is helping you

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I cant take you Seriously

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

VinnieVincent

Terrarian
Welcome to my First Mod Ideas

Thanks God that i found this Option...
Ok. I make it Fast...

I got a Idea for a Mod. A large and big Content Pack which i want to become true. It should name Devilish Kombat and adds a Storyline of the Fight between the Devil, God and the Island where you live...
Story:
One Day you woke up and chop some Wood, you find a Letter in your Inventory, written by a Demon. The Demon wrote that the Deeper Layer of the Underworld wisch to see you there and you will get a Reward, for a Challange. The Demon said that you have to help them to get to the Other Dimension (you only can get to the True Hell with a Portal). You'll prepared yourself fighting the Bosses you find on the Normal Overworld. Mining Stuff you can break, until you beat EoW/BoC and mining the First Modded Ore i've planned yet. You will beat the Rest of the Pre-Hardmode Bosses and mining Mureal Ore and will be Ready for Fighting WoF. Then you Enter the Hardmode and you'll see that your Journey has just begun and stays at the Early Beginning.

Planned Content:

- 50 Bosses
- 400 Enemies
- I hope so 2000 Items
(45 Armors and many many many Swords and Upgrades for that Swords)
-It should be 2 New Biomes
-3 New Dimensions (Heaven with 7 Layers, the Hell with 9 Layers and a Ultimative Overkilled Dimension "anything with Void". Let your Fantasy playing in your Mind and help me out ;>)
-and a lot of Stuff which i dunno about at this Moment =)

Important!!! If you find this Idea so Overkilled Cool and you want the New and Biggest Content Mod for Terraria and you have a lot of Ideas and you're skilled in Coding and Spriting (PLZ!!!!) You can join the Devilish Kombat Mod Team now.
Things and Boss Names i've planned yet:

Bars:
Pre Hardmode
Miniatite Bar. (Can be breaked with a Gold/Platinum Pickaxe)
Mureal Bar. (Can be breaked with a Hellstone Pickaxe)

Ultrahardmode

Kerubium Bar (Can be breaked with an Pickaxe which is not Planned yet)
Kerubillion Bar. (Is made of Kerubium Bars)
Seraphium Bar. (Can be mined with an Kerubillion Pickaxe-Hamaxe)
Seraphillion Bar. (Is made of Seraphium Bar)

Armor Sets:

Pre-Hardmode

Miniatite Armor.
Mureal Armor.

Hardmode

Rewealion Armor.
Tarmeton Armor
Creadelon Armor
Aeon Armor
Lunar Armor

Superhardmode

Titan Armor
Superior Armor
Superiorlunar Armor
Warrior's God Armor

Planned Bosses with Progression List:

Boss Name. HP. Att. Def.
Ureamer. 5500. 16. 10
Rising Wood. 7500. 26. 15
Chronex. 22000. 40. 30
Vecram. 35000. 50. 50
Raidros. 42000. 45. 35
OOC. 75000. 60. 50
Kreatos. 150000. 95. 65
Hatred. 200000. 120. 50
etc.

Planned Boss Progression:

Pre-Hardmode

King Slime
Eye of Cthulhu
EoW/BoC
Queen Bee
Skeletron
Ureamer
Rising Wood
Wall of Flesh

Hardmode

Chronex
Destroyer
The Twins
Skeletron Prime
Plantera
Vecram, The Brother of Ocram
Golem
Raidros, The Raider
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moonlord

Superhardmode

Old Ones Cultist
Kreatos, God of War
Hatred, a Manifestation of the Dreams of King Azathoth
Beelzebub, The Son of Satanas
Leviathan, The Queen of Hell
Lucifer, it was the Favorite Angel of YWHW
Belial, the Second King of Hell
Satanas, the King of Hell
Slime Lord
The Trio
The Death
Brain of Thanathos
King Wasp
Skull of Meachrov
Wall of Technology
Rosy
Titan Golem
Megalodon, the Ruler of the Oceans
Cthulhu
The Slime Godfather
Superior Eyes
Devouror of Mind
The Thinker
Hallower
Skull of Reborn Cthulhu
Wall of Demonflesh
The Growing, the Treasure of the Jungle
Goregor, Terraria's Idol
The Fallen Whale
Yog-Sothoth
Seraph Slime
Overloaded Eye
The String
The Almighty Knower
Skull of YWHW
Wall of Seraph
Lighteous, the Lightning Flower
Nembrao, the Last Wall
Superior Megalodon
Kerubiel
Seraphiel

Megahardmode

YWHW
King Azathoth
Valkyro, Always the True Tyrannt
?????, The Omnipotent Undying Ruler of Terraria

I update this Thread in the Next Days =)
Tell me what you are thinking about it and plz tell me the Truth. This is my First Mod Idea ever and the Sadly Fact is, tha

t my Laptop is just Halfdead and because of this Fact, i cant use my Laptop ;-;
Thats the Reason why i cant work on it for myself to start this Project. And for this Reason you can begin with that Project and make me Proud. On the Devilish Kombat Mod Discord Server you can send and Showcase thr Sprites and Codes you've done for this Project.
--> https://discord.gg/3jfpznq

I deleted this Text cuz i dont want to be rude to the Creators of Other Mods...

I am thinking about that i delete this Thread and making a New One with an Other Mod Idea when my Laptop will be rapaired or something. I am New to the World of Mod ideas and i want everytime instantly the Oversized and Biggest Things. I have to learn to start with Small Things. Thx to everyone who wished me Luck. You know who you are and i hope to see all of you again.

I don't work on this Mod. I scratch this Idea. WHEN my Laptop is working i will try to work on the Rise of the Old Ones Mod. This Idea should be a little bit smaller.

Last edited:
Ok I tried to join the Discord server and I had some problems with discord on my iPad and I left the server and I'm just saying your overshooting it here as most of this doesn't seem possible and frankly if you are going to go through with this it is most likely gonna fall apart with the sheer amount of content planned. I suggest starting small and slowly building up if you truly want this mod to go forward. And may I suggest not saying this is gonna be the next "Biggest and Best Mod" and it being better than Thorium as that just seems a bit rude to the Creators of thorium and having a bit too big of an ego for your mod which is only in the planning phase.

Ok I tried to join the Discord server and I had some problems with discord on my iPad and I left the server and I'm just saying your overshooting it here as most of this doesn't seem possible and frankly if you are going to go through with this it is most likely gonna fall apart with the sheer amount of content planned. I suggest starting small and slowly building up if you truly want this mod to go forward. And may I suggest not saying this is gonna be the next "Biggest and Best Mod" and it being better than Thorium as that just seems a bit rude to the Creators of thorium and having a bit too big of an ego for your mod which is only in the planning phase.

Right. This was just a Joke. Without a Team and a Broken Laptop i can't do anything. I know is too much planning but this Stuff will not be added in the First Version.

Trying to balance the amount of weapons, bosses and enemies planned would be a massive job by itself. How would you really plan the progression if the mod is going to add a minimum of 50 bosses?

The use of spoiler tabs would be great.(4th from far left)
Also maybe less patches of large emptiness.

I can't say I can help with any of this but best of luck to you! If you manage to make this thing a reality, and it really is as good as you hope it to be, then that can only be a good thing for the Terraria mod community.

Although I will say this.. you have a ton of big ideas here but you're not going to get very far if you aren't able to do a lot of work yourself. The main reason why Thorium and Calamity are so successful is because the mod authors set the example for everyone else and do a lot of the work themselves.

I can't say I can help with any of this but best of luck to you! If you manage to make this thing a reality, and it really is as good as you hope it to be, then that can only be a good thing for the Terraria mod community.

Although I will say this.. you have a ton of big ideas here but you're not going to get very far if you aren't able to do a lot of work yourself. The main reason why Thorium and Calamity are so successful is because the mod authors set the example for everyone else and do a lot of the work themselves.

I bring my Laptop in the Next Days or Weeks to an Computer Shop that they can watch over it and repair that Thing. When it should work again i instantly will start working on the Mod. When i could Show Anything which is done, the should say: "Oh. He is working on the Mod, and that thing is not longer just a Plan, eventually i should help him out". =)
So thanks for this Advice.
[doublepost=1516348376,1516348284][/doublepost]
The use of spoiler tabs would be great.(4th from far left)
Also maybe less patches of large emptiness.

I don't know how i can make them. Thats the Reason why i didn't used them.

I bring my Laptop in the Next Days or Weeks to an Computer Shop that they can watch over it and repair that Thing. When it should work again i instantly will start working on the Mod. When i could Show Anything which is done, the should say: "Oh. He is working on the Mod, and that thing is not longer just a Plan, eventually i should help him out". =)

Do you have coding experience or drawing sprites?

When i could Show Anything which is done, the should say: "Oh. He is working on the Mod, and that thing is not longer just a Plan, eventually i should help him out". =).

That is the key right there. If all you do is give ideas but don't actually do any work, why would anyone want to do anything for you? They would rather just do the work for themselves and be able to take all the credit. As soon as you show, at a minimum, a proof of concept of what you're trying to accomplish, people will start to take you seriously. By a proof of concept, I mean:

- At least one working boss (would prove your ability to code AI)
- Several added enemies with unique sprites (prove your ability to do at least basic spriting)
- Several new ores/bars and equipment (prove your ability to add these things)

You're looking to make a huge mod, so people will be looking for a lot before they really take you seriously.

Anyways, best of luck!

You click this http://prntscr.com/i2wmlk,
Then this: http://prntscr.com/i2wmu8
Then put your
And you put the text between
Code:
[SPOILER="TITLE IN(or whatever you want the title to be"] (PUT TEXT HERE)[/SPOILER]

oh god calamity clone

this looks kinda doomed to fail... -_-
Alas, it (probably) did. (As expected.) Since we don't know anything about such a mod existing or being popular now... Right...?
Since this is an older thread from 2018 january, someone necroed just now for some reason...
It did fooled me too for a sec, but then I noticed the date it was posted.

But, I think this might be the very paragon of the "noob modder dreams big, but then the gas runs out halfway, and then gives up on it." I mean, every modder starts as noobs. And it's fine to have ambitions, but these types of super large and complex ideas are pretty much doomed to fail. I think one should aim small first, and try to expand on it after.

Back
Top Bottom