The Binding of Isaac : Rebirth ~SYNERGIES~

3en

Plantera
First off, YES I do realize there is another thread(s) for this game!

This thread is different, this one is merely talking about cool item synergies and stuff like that.

First off, I am going to list some of the most amazing synergies I have ever seen in the game.

1. (ITEMS) Tammy's Head, Brimstone, Mom's Purse, Tiny Planet.
(TRINKETS) Any combination of 2 "X-Worm" trinkets, such as Wiggle worm and round worm.

2. Any bomb item, (Ipecac + My reflection, Dr. Fetus + mutant spider / inner eye / 20/20, Epic Fetus, etc) and Pyromaniac. (Bombs heal you)

3. I had more but I'm an idiot and forgot.

4. I LIED, Just remembered one. Mom's Knife + Brimstone.

And one final one before I sign off here. 5. Spoon Bender + Brimstone...

...It had to be said.

Leave some super cool synergies YOU'VE found in The Binding of Isaac : Rebirth and IF at all possible, add a picture of the effect it causes. If it is TRULY awesome, I'll add it to the "HALL OF SYNERGIES!"

But yeah, that is all for me....... for now. (Dun, DUN, DUUUUUUUUN!......................?)

No notable synergies yet... #sobs :(

Last edited:
Tiny Planet + Lump of Coal + Proptosis and any number of shot speed upgrades.
Tears that fly around you, change size constantly and do good damage no matter what point they hit at, and go fast enough to make Tiny Planet almost not a bad item.
Tammy's head + Tiny Planet + Technology.
The other red cat ring of death.

The Ludovico Technique + brimstone... nuff said :p or Azazel and brim stone when you get it in the first treasure room(not sure how i got it but not complaining)

polyphemus+ Cricket's body is a very strong synergy that absoulutly DESTROYS Mom, also all three techs+ Spoon bender

Monstro's Lung and Chocolate Milk; the milk doesn't even increase the charge time of monstro's lung, it literally just gives the tears a HUGE damage boost.

I have a few! :D
♦ Magnetic tears + Soi Milk + Cupids Arrow
♦ Brimstone + Magnetic Tears
♦ Ludovico Technique + Lump of Coal
♦ Any projectile changer (preferably brimstone) + Tammie's Head
♦ Azazel
♦ Gemini/Cube of Meat x3/Ball of Bandages x3/That spooky ghost + Gnawed leaf
♦ Dr. Fetus + BOOM! (space to blow up bombs) (Not sure if works)

Last edited:
I have a few! :D
♦ Magnetic tears + Soi Milk + Cupids Arrow
♦ Brimstone + Magnetic Tears
♦ Ludovico Technique + Lump of Coal
♦ Any projectile changer (preferably brimstone) + Tammie's Head
♦ Azazel
♦ Gemini/Cube of Meat x3/Ball of Bandages x3/That spooky ghost + Gnawed leaf
♦ Dr. Fetus + BOOM! (space to bow up bombs) (Not sure if works)
That first synergy is just something out of this world.

I love this game. The Zelda inspirations and new mechanics make it one of my favorites. Sometimes a brutally hard game (especially when you get a string of bad upgrades). Cool storyline too. Crazy religious zealot for a mother and disfigured brothers and sisters hiding in the basement.

I love this game. The Zelda inspirations and new mechanics make it one of my favorites. Sometimes a brutally hard game (especially when you get a string of bad upgrades). Cool storyline too. Crazy religious zealot for a mother and disfigured brothers and sisters hiding in the basement.
You're going to love it even more once the DLC comes out.
Probably.

Explosivo+Soy Milk is actually really good. Explosivo does full explosive damage, meaning with Soy Milk you're pretty much just railgunning everything.

Mom's Knife + Loki's Horns turns you into a walking death machine. Orbital familiars (particularly Sacrificial Dagger and Big Fan due to their size) can help to fill in the gaps. Although spinning very rapidly creates a better, more desirable effect.

The Ludovico Technique + Sagittarius/Cupid's Arrow makes your tear look like a paper airplane. Purely visual, but worth mentioning because it looks funny.

Back
Top Bottom