Items The Black Backpack

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
Ahh, Inventory space, we've all had to deal with it. Your space, clogged with junk. Lets fix that with a little twist to what others suggest.

Black Backpack
(SPRITE PLZ)
Rarity: Blue
Bought from the Traveling Merchant for 5 Gold
Tooltip: "You look like a wimp with this on"
Sell Price: 1 Gold.
Use: You can left click it to access 40 slots of space.

Thanks for looking at this thread!
-Redstone

Last edited:
Ahh, Inventory space, we've all had to deal with it. Your space, clogged with junk. Lets fix that with a little twist to what others suggest.

Black Backpack
(SPRITE PLZ)
Rarity: Blue
Bought from the Traveling Merchant for 5 Gold
Tooltip: "You look like a wimp with this on"
Sell Price: 2 Gold.

Thanks for looking at this thread!
-Redstone
So what exactly does this do?
EDIT: It should be sold for 1 gold as the sell price is always a fifth of the buy price.

So what does the interface look like? Is there a specific time it can be bought such as after Skeletron? I would actually prefer it to be something like demon hearts and life crystals, after you use them you get more inventory space.

Oh my god yes! More portable storage!

I think this item name & idea, however, would be better as an accessory. It could add one or two extra slots to your inventory when equipped. What do you think about that? ;D

Oh my god yes! More portable storage!

I think this item name & idea, however, would be better as an accessory. It could add one or two extra slots to your inventory when equipped. What do you think about that? ;D
Nah, I think my current system is better. Btw this is a reference to Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Nah, I think my current system is better. Btw this is a reference to Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
oh, nice reference. Well ok... I just don't know if the logistics of it would work out. Would it open the extra inventory space in another window / area / screen, or will it extend your inventory? Or maybe it can open like a chest?

oh, nice reference. Well ok... I just don't know if the logistics of it would work out. Would it open the extra inventory space in another window / area / screen, or will it extend your inventory? Or maybe it can open like a chest?
It would work like the Money Trough, but you instantly open it.

I was trying to make it realistic.
Nothing is realistic in Terraria :p You can literally fit 40 item stacks inside a PIGGY BANK.
Hammer space

Back
Top Bottom