Mobile The black belt?

Teal

Eater of Worlds
Just wondering has anyone confirmed the black belt's ability to dodge actually works? I have been trying to get the skeleton key using the turtle armor black belt combo (I know it works on PC and Console so if your comment applies to either of those versions don't bother. It doesn't contribute to the conversation or help the OP. Please note this is the mobile in-game support this seems to confuse a lot of people) . I have died over 34 times and I understand the chance is low but just wondering does it actually works otherwise I'm just wasting my time? If anyone has done the same thing or experienced it dodging for them and would take them time to tell me I would appreciate it.

search it up on youtube, you'll fibd Yrimir's video, and oh, you're gonna get addicted to thdm

Yeah it does. Quite a small chance though. You will tell once a projectile or mob hits you, but you wont take damage and you will start blinking
[DOUBLEPOST=1421533045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just chances. You got lucky.
I've started to notice that a lot of your factual information is incorrect or not validated by cross checking. (Puts on nerdy glasses) According to the official Terraria wiki both the master ninja gear and the black belt have a 10% chance of avoiding an attack. Then again the wiki may be wrong but I think it is worth it to find out about what you're posting on before actually posting.

I read the wiki and test things out. I know when the dodge works and when it doesnt. I practice it against the dungeon guardian. When the dodge works a puff of smoke will appear and your character will start blinking as if you took damage when you didnt.

I read the wiki and test things out. I know when the dodge works and when it doesnt. I practice it against the dungeon guardian. When the dodge works a puff of smoke will appear and your character will start blinking as if you took damage when you didnt.
I don't see how this correlates to the issue. You responded to Night of The Suns question and gave him a false answer. There is no possible way for you to get a factual and evidential count other than an approximate value due to RNG. The actual game code is the only thing relevant.

Like I said in my previous post they have the same exact dodging rate. Having the master gear does not give an advantage.

I've started to notice that a lot of your factual information is incorrect or not validated by cross checking. (Puts on nerdy glasses) According to the official Terraria wiki both the master ninja gear and the black belt have a 10% chance of avoiding an attack. Then again the wiki may be wrong but I think it is worth it to find out about what you're posting on before actually posting.
I know I'm late but I really dont care lol he never said that you just read it wrong. He responded to the original thread question asking if the black belt works and responded yeah it does. Then he quoted night of sun's question and followed that with answering that it was just chance he started to dodge more with master ninja gear and he was lucky.
Yeah it does. Quite a small chance though. You will tell once a projectile or mob hits you, but you wont take damage and you will start blinking
[DOUBLEPOST=1421533045]
Does master ninja gear increase the chance of evading? I have it and I seem to dodge a lot.
[/DOUBLEPOST]
Just chances. You got lucky.
It might of been a confusing post but you just read it wrong and accused him of misinforming people with a lot of wrong information when none of his info was incorrect. Seems like you're the one who should of figured out what you're posting about before posting. He seems to know exactly what hes posting about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom