Game Mechanics The Black Plaque....

Forty-Seven Rōnin

Eater of Worlds
The Black plaque is a rather unusual event it starts off with this warning: 'The land in the distance is becoming black with disease...' and very rapidly blocks become infected with the plaque and turn black if you walk on these blocks you will be given the 'weeper' effect which lasts until you die it gives the darkness and poison effects there are very very strong enemies that spawn here and here ONLY they cannot walk on 'un-infected' blocks these enemies are: Rat, you guessed it RATS you may be thinking: 'why make a rat an enemy? they're just disgusting.. NOT harmful' well these thing were like tiny tigers during times of the black plaque, 'weepers' people infected with the plaque and 'weeper zombies' the people are slightly weaker and flee at night and weeper zombies spawn at night are slightly stronger and shoot a projectile called: weeper vomit
Note: This is a work in progress so check back at a later date to see the full thing reason is that it is late where i am and im goddamn tired

Last edited:
Sorry, plaque or plague?

Also, when you post a WIP, you have to make sure you have posted sufficient and crucial details THEN build onto it, this description right here is too weak to support a WIP suggestion.

I'm not going to fully comment on this yet until I get actual details.

Also, wrong section, it should go in Enemies and NPC's place.

Last edited:
Sorry, plaque or plague?

Also, when you post a WIP, you have to make sure you have posted sufficient and crucial details THEN build onto it, this description right here is too weak to support a WIP suggestion.

I'm not going to fully comment on this yet until I get actual details.

Also, wrong section. THis should go in Enemies and NPC's place.

The black plaque... thats hilarious...

Anyways, like silumgar said, this idea is very much incomplete, and since it sounds like an extremely fast corruption that causes a buff that inflicts darkness until death, no support.

Back
Top Bottom