Sprites The Blade of Four Flames

catocat9001

Terrarian
I was thinking of making a custom sprite, this is what I had in mind.

bladeoffourflames.png
Blade of Four Flames
56 melee damage
weak knockback
fast speed
May inflict On Fire!, Frostburn, Shadowflame, and Cursed Inferno

This could show up during hard mode, but I'm not sure if you would get it through crafting or a random drop. I await your opinions.

i have a crafting recpie idea
Fiery_Greatsword.png
Fiery greatsword
Frostbrand.png
Frostbrand
Bladetongue.png
Bladetongue +
Cursed_Flame.png
Cursed flames (20) = new weapon???
Shadowflame_Knife.png
Shadowflame knife
=
index.php
Blade of four flames
@ Mythril/orichalcum idea
but i think inflicting all 4 debuffs at the same time is op , i suggest adding 4 different projectiles that the sword randomly shoots one of them ad they inflict the debuffs the blade intended for it to inflict

i have a crafting recpie idea
Fiery_Greatsword.png
Fiery greatsword
Frostbrand.png
Frostbrand
Bladetongue.png
Bladetongue +
Cursed_Flame.png
Cursed flames (20) = new weapon???
Shadowflame_Knife.png
Shadowflame knife
=
index.php
Blade of four flames
@ Mythril/orichalcum idea
but i think inflicting all 4 debuffs at the same time is op , i suggest adding 4 different projectiles that the sword randomly shoots one of them ad they inflict the debuffs the blade intended for it to inflict

It would require going to a second world for the blade tongue, what if you could get this?
lightsbane2.png
Light's Bane II
45 melee damage
average knockback
fast speed
may inflict Cursed Inferno
Crafted With: Light's Bane, 20 Cursed Flames, and 15 Souls of Night

It would require going to a second world for the blade tongue, what if you could get this?
index.php
Light's Bane II
45 melee damage
average knockback
fast speed
may inflict Cursed Inferno
Crafted With: Light's Bane, 20 Cursed Flames, and 15 Souls of Night
nice

The sprite looks cool but I don't like the recipe. Maybe it could be all new swords for it because the molten greatsword is used in the night's edge already and the shadowflame knife is a throwing knife, not a sword.

maybe instead of the current sprite it could be kind of swirly like the fierce deity sword from majoras mask, but with four lines instead of two

I think a double helix only works with two elements, so wouldn't a quadruple helix make it a Chakram of Four Flames?
oh ok, also i typed the first one and then went to another page so i dont know why it posted. i came back and wrote the second, so thats why there is two with the smae meaning

How about we change the recipe to be all world inclusive, we make a new weapon with hallowed bars and 'holy fire'. The way you would make holy fire would be

10 living flame blocks + 1 crystal shard = 10 Holy Fire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Fire's crafting recipes would be so:

100 musket balls + 10 holy fire = 100 Blessed bullets.

Blessed bullets deal 12 damage and has a chance to inflict Holy Flames for 5 seconds.

80 arrows + 10 Holy Fire = 80 Blessed Arrows

Blessed arrows deal 16 damage and has a chance to inflict Holy Flames for 5 seconds.

16 Hallowed bars + 25 Holy Fire = Apollo's Aim

I don't know how to balance weapon stats and gives fired arrows +10% chance to inflict Holy Flames for 5 seconds.

'Feel the wrath of the Holy Sun!'

20 Hallowed bars + 30 Holy Fire = CaledfwIch

Balancing does not comprehend my tiny brain and gives 50% chance to inflict Holy Flames for 5 seconds when striking.

(Not sure about this one balance wise)

Flamelash + 10 Hallowed bars + 40 Holy fire = Chentu

The stats would be higher damage and mana cost than the flamelash and when the controlled bolt hits it inflicts Holy Flames for 5 seconds. Also bolt can go through water.

All @ Mythril/Orachalcium anvil

5 Holy fire + Bottled water @ Imbuing station = Flask of Holy Flames

Inflicts Weapon Imbue Holy Fire for 20 minutes.
'Melee weapons inflict Holy Flames'

Other crafting recipes:

CaledFwIch + Fiery greatsword + Frostbrand + Shadowflame Knife = Blade of Four Flames

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flames
'You have been smitten by the gods!'

Deals 4 damage per second and lowers enemy defence by 4. Stacks with Ichor and Cursed Flames.

Inflicted by Chaos elementals and Dreamer Ghouls.

Screw it I am pasting this into a new suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom