Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

(I'm honestly not certain how I'd continue here, or if I really even feel up to it...)
(Well, we've still got the thing with Neo and...I forget your characters name. But most of the major characters are still here. Did we ever figure out who's taking over Becca? I can if needed, since she and Winter are dating.)

(I don't think we did. Though, as Jarvis was originally I think going to be given to 3DS, I could do it, or alternatively, I take Jarvis and 3DS takes Becca, so people aren't overlapping? Not sure...)
(And it was Emmerich.)

(I don't think we did. Though, as Jarvis was originally I think going to be given to 3DS, I could do it, or alternatively, I take Jarvis and 3DS takes Becca, so people aren't overlapping? Not sure...)
(And it was Emmerich.)
(Again, I could also always take Becca, since she and Winter are dating, it would make sense. Plus, 3DS is already taking over Maxim in AA if I'm remember correctly.)

(I don't know if I'll actually come back to this one at all really. I like the setting, and the characters, and what happened here, but it just feels wrong to me for some reason...)

I'm sure you've all heard the story before.
A hero (or several) comes to the world of Terraria, kills powerful enemies, makes friends and saves the world.
Well... this time it's different.

Here, the Hallow was the biome that remained in place of the Corruption or Crimson. And here, it's been empowered by the Shimmer.

The result? A world overtaken by light and the ethereal, where simple living is a constant fight for survival, where instead of refreshing water, otherworldly shimmer takes its place.
Oh, and all the NPCs are their shimmered variants, but that's less important.

Name:
Backstory:
Starting Equipment:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Faction (Optional):

Adherence to Terraria lore is not required.
Please do not control other people's characters.
Stats aren't required, but RNG will be used often (usually in the form of d20 dice rolls).
For :red:s sake, don't rush through the story bosses.
Ideally, character power scales as the RP goes on, but it's not required.
However, I will reject characters for being too OP, so please keep that in mind.
I'm willing to power scale bosses to accommodate for powerful characters, though.
Permission-to-kill is required at all times for main characters.
Timeskips require a majority vote to be enacted.
Character limit is 5, and will stay at 5.

Try to stay away from OOC arguments, they just ruin the experience for others.
can i join?

can i join?
(if this were still ongoing, you would be able to. but unfortunate events involving the unfair banning of my closest friend has killed pretty much everything my friendgroup was doing on this forum. the only rp i really know of ours that is still ongoing is Aftermath Adventures. sorry to disappoint)

Back
Top Bottom