Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

Name: Fang
Appearance: A werewolf with a green and black outfit, green and black boots, and green goggles

Backstory: Fang was a werewolf blessed with higher intelligence, who came into existence just before the Hallow took over. He was somehow unaffected by the shimmer, and he doesn't quite know why. He quickly adapted, becoming an expert at survival. He's mostly been out for himself, though not necessarily by choice, as there hasn't been anyone else around. But if he were to find a group he likes, Fang would not be apposed to making a change. He's also aromantic asexual. He's technically only six years old, having been created a year before the Hallow took over, but he looks and acts like he's twenty (because werewolf enemy types do not spawn as children).
Starting Equipment: Flying dagger, sniper rifle
Strengths/Weaknesses: Patient, good aim with weapons, expert at survival, increased senses/Poor at hand to hand combat, a bit socially awkward, bit of a temper, bit of a perfectionist, and his sniper rifle is very slow to fire

Fang
(@TerrariaOn3DS @Frostfang Σ)

Last edited:
(when?)
Name: Fang
Appearance: A werewolf with a green and black outfit, green and black boots, and green goggles

Backstory: Fang was a werewolf blessed with higher intelligence, who came into existence just before the Hallow took over. He was somehow unaffected by the shimmer, and he doesn't quite know why. He quickly adapted, becoming an expert at survival. He's mostly been out for himself, though not necessarily by choice, as there hasn't been anyone else around. But if he were to find a group he likes, Fang would not be apposed to making a change. He's also aromantic asexual. He's technically only six years old, having been created a year before the Hallow took over, but he looks and acts like he's twenty (because werewolf enemy types do not spawn as children).
Starting Equipment: Flying dagger, sniper rifle
Strengths/Weaknesses: Patient, good aim with weapons, expert at survival, increased senses/Poor at hand to hand combat, a bit socially awkward, bit of a temper, bit of a perfectionist, and his sniper rifle is very slow to fire

Fang
(@TerrariaOn3DS @Frostfang Σ)
(*dies of another wolflike character* Accepted)

(when?)

(*dies of another wolflike character* Accepted)
(When the kobolds first arrived at the village)

(Thank you, and I don't know what you expected from me XD)
*Anyone at the ravine would notice a werewolf looking creature with a sniper rifle. He doesn't seem focused on the soldiers stationed there, rather the ravine itself. He does not yet take aim.*

Last edited:
(must have missed it)

(I expect at least occasional great creativity, like seriously, I have craziness like a masked necromancer, a 15 souled skeleton, a child that can stop time, murder lizard vampire, a goddamn sword, and a feckin s l i m e. Don't get me wrong, you have some neat characters, and are great at giving them all personality, but it literally hurts me to see wolves so horribly overused like this. Normally I really like wolves, they're neat, great hunters, and good team players, and werewolves or half-wolves are just improvements on that, but ive seen too many at this point...)

(must have missed it)

(I expect at least occasional great creativity, like seriously, I have craziness like a masked necromancer, a 15 souled skeleton, a child that can stop time, murder lizard vampire, a goddamn sword, and a feckin s l i m e. Don't get me wrong, you have some neat characters, and are great at giving them all personality, but it literally hurts me to see wolves so horribly overused like this. Normally I really like wolves, they're neat, great hunters, and good team players, and werewolves or half-wolves are just improvements on that, but ive seen too many at this point...)
(Okay, I would like to point out that I do have a lihzahrd mad scientist in this one. And I don't know what you expected from a furry.)

(I know, but you said that he WOULD HAVE BEEN another wolflike if a lihzahrd didn't fit the role so well! Boi, don't think that changes anything, because I am too! There are other cool animals that exist, next time you go to make an oc, think a bit more on the topic of what they are going to be, and at least try to consider another animal, please.)

(I know, but you said that he WOULD HAVE BEEN another wolflike if a lihzahrd didn't fit the role so well! Boi, don't think that changes anything, because I am too! There are other cool animals that exist, next time you go to make an oc, think a bit more on the topic of what they are going to be, and at least try to consider another animal, please.)
(Yeah (and it was also partially due to the voice fitting that mad scientist feel, and I also felt it made sense because he could have a lab in the jungle isolated from the rest of the Hallow). And by now you should know that wolves are kind of like my whole thing. I did try some news things in this roleplay, like a fox hybrid and a lihzahrd. Honestly, other animal designs just don't give me the same connection to the characters as wolf designs do. And it's not like they all don't make sense. Ethan and Ryan aren't wolves. Jake isn't a wolf. It's not like I shove wolves into places they shouldn't be that much.)

(And why's that?)
(Because I really, REALLY love wolves. XD Like, Ethan's cool in all, but he means nothing to me compared to characters like Ink, Wylder, Spark, Prince Ink, ect.
"Ouch! A bit rude!"
Sorry! Though I will say, I love Elijah, though he's also a werewolf, so...)

(Also, 3DS, I would like to point out that a wolf's increased senses would probably make them a pretty good sniper/assassin.)
*Winter would notice, though the figure is still blurry.*
"Does anyone know who the hell that person is?"

*The figure continues to wait, staring down the ravine.*

One of the troops grabs Winter and covers her mouth, before looking to make sure the goblins haven't heard.
Which, they only rolled a 12, so they didn't.
The person then removes their hand.
"Quietly.'"

(Because I really, REALLY love wolves. XD Like, Ethan's cool in all, but he means nothing to me compared to characters like Ink, Wylder, Spark, Prince Ink, ect.
"Ouch! A bit rude!"
Sorry! Though I will say, I love Elijah, though he's also a werewolf, so...)
(14 will remember this...
But why do you love wolves? I mean, I understand the appeal, but other animals are really cool too!)

"...I sense something big going on...Many hallowed creatures moving at once is not normal..."

Back
Top Bottom