Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

(Sorry, I don't think I can accept without a bit of further explanation of the character.)
(What do you need specifically?
Personality: a genuine zealot of the evil that they exist as, which is known as the hive.
Physical makeup: they are made of a small sentient section of the hive and can spread it by their will.
The hive: The hive is a collection of black tendrils and eyes that would replace the normal world evil. It would be just as strong and just as balanced. Just as different between each of the crimson and corruption as they are different to each other.
)

(What do you need specifically?
Personality: a genuine zealot of the evil that they exist as, which is known as the hive.
Physical makeup: they are made of a small sentient section of the hive and can spread it by their will.
The hive: The hive is a collection of black tendrils and eyes that would replace the normal world evil. It would be just as strong and just as balanced. Just as different between each of the crimson and corruption as they are different to each other.
)
(Alright, I'll just ask right now what you plan on using this character for.)

"Oh. Well, yeah, if the goblins are retreating then we should go bury the dead, but we do also need to bring the alive ones back so they don't become dead."

(Well, they’d try to spread themself and basically fail… so now they’re going to try to take the world away from the hallow instead of take it themself)

(The thing is, I already have plans to sort of re-introduce the world evils some way into the RP, and it feels like adding a new one will just throw the story into disarray.)

(The thing is, I already have plans to sort of re-introduce the world evils some way into the RP, and it feels like adding a new one will just throw the story into disarray.)
(good idea. I’ll wait to introduce this character until later… and once I read the current story…)

(I thought Reinigen left.)
(nope, she followed the group)
(Okay, I’ll do someone else… but first! Why do you think it’s a bad addition?)
(yeah precisely, it'd make this more of a war that it already is and that doesnt seem very fun...)

Allie steps out and walks over until she is so close in front of Reinigen that she's almost walked into them.
"So, tell me, who and what are you supposed to be?"

Allie steps out and walks over until she is so close in front of Reinigen that she's almost walked into them.
"So, tell me, who and what are you supposed to be?"
"...I am the Hallow's emissary, and my job is to spread the word of the hallow, as well as cleansing the land."
"Well, if she doesn't try anything, I guess let her do what she wants."
"Yeah, she's not worth a bullet."
"Bullets bounce."

Back
Top Bottom