Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

He'd try to without getting noticed.
*He’d be successful…and finds Fang strapped to a chair.*
“Now, Fang, I’m sure you understand why we’re upset with you. You’ve been quite a pain in our side. Usually, a dog as aggressive as you needs…put down.”
*Neo holds up a needle and taps it.*
“…however, I don’t believe you’re truly as big of a threat as we thought. You have skills that can be quite useful. I want to ask for a favor.”

“You sick :red:, what do you want!?”
“Well, you see, there’s this group that’s plotting a genocide of the Hallow. I want you to seek them out and and eliminate them.”
“There are other ways to go about it than murder!”
“I assure you, people like that cannot be reasoned with. I would also like for you to bring me Winter and Becca, both alive. I wish to study their…unique attributes.”
“You want me to betray my friends!?”
“You call it betrayal, I call it thinking about the greater good. So, do we have a deal?”
*Fang spits on Neo.*
“Kiss my :red:!”

“Have it your way, then.”
*He approaches with the needle.*

(You know what, I'm :red:ing done. I'll be out of this RP for at least the rest of today, possibly leaving entirely. The only thing you habe going for you is that I only posted my schedule in a thread only @Tibithia the Inheϱitor and Razor watch, but next time I'm not going to bother waiting for anyone else if they're just going to pull this :red: again. And Tibithia should have said something about this.)

(You know what, I'm :red:ing done. I'll be out of this RP for at least the rest of today, possibly leaving entirely. The only thing you habe going for you is that I only posted my schedule in a thread only @Tibithia the Inheϱitor and Razor watch, but next time I'm not going to bother waiting for anyone else if they're just going to pull this :red: again. And Tibithia should have said something about this.)
(What the-
This seems very...random. What the heck is happening?)

(Well, missing a few pages of conversation is one thing, and as much as I try to avoid that it happens sometimes. But considering how Fang was supposed to be following the trail of Becca and Hrivi, that should have stopped there until I returned, because those are my characters. But it continued, which I can almost forgive, though I was hoping to make a comment on Hrivi going in a different direction and also how a post related to him went ignored from what I could tell.

Then Fang shows up at the crater, and T3DS responds to comments about the crater, a location I control, but I can forgive everything up until Fang was teleported down and Neo got involved. That was a major event that I had characters at, which meant that everything should have stopped until I had a chance to respond.)

(EDIT: Also Hrivi did warn Fang about Neo by name on page 489, which was something I was originally going to comment on, and Razor was just outright ignored multiple times.)

Last edited:
(Well, missing a few pages of conversation is one thing, and as much as I try to avoid that it happens sometimes. But considering how Fang was supposed to be following the trail of Becca and Hrivi, that should have stopped there until I returned, because those are my characters. But it continued, which I can almost forgive, though I was hoping to make a comment on Hrivi going in a different direction and also how a post related to him went ignored from what I could tell.

Then Fang shows up at the crater, and T3DS responds to comments about the crater, a location I control, but I can forgive everything up until Fang was teleported down and Neo got involved. That was a major event that I had characters at, which meant that everything should have stopped until I had a chance to respond.)
(I see your point, however you are not the only one this type of thing happens to, and it's pretty common when there's an online roleplay with a bunch of people from different timezones.)

Back
Top Bottom