Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

(...Welp, I'm screwed.)
(Once I get around to actually writing down my plans for how to balance Rooted Corruption in this RP specifically, yes, you are in fact screwed.)
(Well get on with it then.)
(Too tired/busy/lazy)

(One of my lore things. There's a few notes in my lore document, specifically in the Rainzen spoiler in the lore worlds section, though I obviously plan to heavily balance it for this RP and make it far less likely to conflict with lore things here.)

(*sigh*
Please consult the character template at the first page, and fill it out.
Also, do you agree to not instigate arguments? I will be asking every person this question from now on, to prevent OOC arguments.
I will not be accepting anyone who does not agree, nor will I tolerate any arguments from existing members.)

(*sigh*
Please consult the character template at the first page, and fill it out.
Also, do you agree to not instigate arguments? I will be asking every person this question from now on, to prevent OOC arguments.
I will not be accepting anyone who does not agree, nor will I tolerate any arguments from existing members.)
(
Name: Deck
Appearance: Basic Terrarian, kind of like the Guide.
Backstory: (don't know whether you can call this a back story)In his homeworld, he got bit by a different looking Eye of Cthulhu.
Starting Equipment:Hallowed Armor, Terra Blade, and Eye of Cthulhu mask.
Strengths/Weaknesses:turns into Eye of Cthulhu when contacted by moonlight.
Faction (Optional): Currently none, but might change later
Color(added this part myself): this one
i also agree to not start or take part in any arguments)

(Equipment is a bit much, could you tone it down to pre-Skeletron gear? And the power is maybe a bit much, maybe instead of EoC, it could be a Wandering Eye instead? And please add a weakness.)

(Don't worry, the Hallow is meant to be balanced to be survivable with pre-Hardmode gear.)
(oh thank goodness
and i think(from searches) that crimtane should be good
and wandering eye works as well, but deck is greatly weakened from regular eye of cthulhus
weakness would be that he has no idea what happened when he's back from being the eye)

(Crimtane works, would be interesting to have someone with gear from one of the Evil biomes.
And I assume the eye thing has some proper backstory?)

(Crimtane works, would be interesting to have someone with gear from one of the Evil biomes.
And I assume the eye thing has some proper backstory?)
(a corrupted-by-the-crimson eye of cthulhu bit him, which partially spread the crimson hivemind
it makes it so that when he gets hit by moonlight, he becomes a much weaker eye of cthulhu)

(I'm going with Wandering Eye because in a way, it's kind of similar to the EoC, but much smaller.
Also, usually the Shimmer has an impact on characters, would it have any impact?)

Back
Top Bottom