Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

(Uh, as a note, from what I remember it was first stated that Fang would be trying to follow Hrivi or Allie, which the two of them did go in different directions.
I also don't think there was ever any response after Hrivi said he'd be going, but it could be that I just don't remember one or I missed it, so I'd almost say rewind back to when Hrivi was leaving Fang, Becca, and Winter, and just assume that Allie is underground trying out the telepathy stuff still.)
(I forget, was Hrivi going to the Hallowed group as well? If so, that's probably who Fang followed. (I had said Hrivi or Allie because I didn't know who was going to the Hallowed group for Fang to follow to apologize.))
(If Dragonwolf's fine with it.
While he's busy, how about some stuff with the non-Hallowed group?)
(Okay.)

"Anyway, maybe I should actually get going, which likely means back to the Hallow."
(This I think was his actual last post, and I couldn't find anything actually stating he walked away from Becca, Winter, and Fang after this, so they're probably all still together at this point.)

(Hrivi was saying that he'd just be returning to the Hallow itself, which is away from the group.)
(Okay. Well, he probably went in the same direction as Allie then, just not as soon as Allie left. In which case it was probably less following more of just going in that general direction.)

Deck would've arrived by now.
Evi would be sitting where she usually is around the edge of the town.
(I feel like I've just about finished typing down any nerfs I could think of, but both because I want to use Evi for just a bit longer and because I have no idea who I'd replace her with once I have to, I'll post the stuff later)

Back
Top Bottom