Items "The Blood Bone"

It's a crimera pet. As the corruption has it, get it? It's cool.

Tooltip: A crimera has befriended you as a pet.
Drops: Brain of cthulu (10%), Crimera (0.1%)
Buff tip: Same as tooltip.
Oh, well I guess it's cool. But the whole point of pets are their appearance, so I can't really judge weather or not this is a good pet.

I dislike the baby face monster, this is a much better pet.
4SWNH6V.png

But look at how cute it is. :dryadpassionate:

A crimera is extremely similar to an Eater of Souls. Fortunately, the eater of souls has a pet dropped from the Eater of Worlds. As of 1.3, pets can be dyed. Using red dye on an eater of souls pet creates a pet strikingly similar to the crimera. In conclusion, this is not a relevant addition due to it's essentially pre-existence.

Last edited:
A crimera is extremely similar to an Eater of Souls. Fortunately, the eater of souls has a pet dropped from the Eater of Worlds. As of 1.3, pets can be dyed. Using red dye on an eater of souls pet creates a pet strikingly similar to the crimera. In conclusion, this is not a relevant addition due to it's essentially pre-existence.

Do not you see that even if you rephrase your sentence you're saying the same thing? and I can't say anything other than this: I understand your line of reasoning, but it is not enough for most players to put red dye on this pet to make it look like a crimera. We need a Crimera pet!

Do not you see that even if you rephrase your sentence you're saying the same thing? and I can't say anything other than this: I understand your line of reasoning, but it is not enough for most players to put red dye on this pet to make it look like a crimera. We need a Crimera pet!
If it looks like a crimera pet, and acts like a crimera pet it might as well be a crimera pet.

Back
Top Bottom