Weapons & Equip The Blood's Edge

Do you want the Blood's Edge

• PLZZZZZZZZZZZ REDIGIT PLZZZZ WE NEED IT

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • NO POPULARDIAMOND GO TO HELL AND DIE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!! (tell me why u dont like it)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • maybe but needs a better name

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • ok sorta but i dont like the name at all (leave the name below that u want)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No i dont want that at all

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • We want it but bad sprites, bad name and bad stats

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(P.S this is my FIRST thread so show support) So this is my suggestion and basically the people that have the crimson get to have the blood butcherer and the rest to make the nights edge right? So the nights edge fits the corruption and it doesn't fit the crimson because its purple and no red on it to match the crimson so i thought to make a new sword called a bloods bane (or u want me to choose a different name so leave it down below.) Also it would be crafted into the true bloods bane and make the terra blade.
Weapon: Blood's Bane
Sprite
index.php

Damage 47
Crit. Chance: 5%
Use time: 21
Knockback: Average
Tooltip: Eww it has slimy blood on it like ketchup (P.S previous name was Blood's Edge)
Weapon: True Blood's Bane
Sprite
index.php

Damage: 85
Knockback: Average
Special ability: Shoots out a red swinging sword
Tooltip: Well at least it isn't that bloody than the other one

Last edited:
I literally just had a thought similar to this one but I don't think we should make a different nights edge, I think that there should be a different sprite for a nights edge that is made with a blood butcherer. Personally I'm a corruption person(the Crimson mobs creep me out) but I still think the Crimson items deserve some respect, in all reality their stats are a bit better than corruption stats.

I literally just had a thought similar to this one but I don't think we should make a different nights edge, I think that there should be a different sprite for a nights edge that is made with a blood butcherer. Personally I'm a corruption person(the Crimson mobs creep me out) but I still think the Crimson items deserve some respect, in all reality their stats are a bit better than corruption stats.
Agreed. But somebody still has to make the sprite. It is suggestion after all...
[DOUBLEPOST=1434561028,1434560914][/DOUBLEPOST]
(P.S this is my first thread so show support) So this is my suggestion and basically the people that have the crimson get to have the blood butcherer and the rest to make the nights edge right? So the nights edge fits the corruption and it doesnt fit the crimson because its purple and no red on it to match the crimson so i thought to make a new sword called a bloods edge (or u want me to choose a different name so leave it down below.) So it has different sprites and has the same stats as the nights edge but u can make the sprite i just dont have the sprite.Also it would be crafted into the true bloods edge and make the terra blade.
I support this idea with a powerful passion, but it needs a better name, like Blood's Bane or something like that

The True Bloods edge (or whatever name) would be an amazing idea! I made some sprites for that too if you wanna see them ^u^
True Bloods Edge: The Blood's Edge.png

well thanks for the sprites zak but i think with the crimson world the terra blade is the same
[DOUBLEPOST=1434640316,1434640169][/DOUBLEPOST]but seriously 3 people want me to die and never come back o_O

well thanks for the sprites zak but i think with the crimson world the terra blade is the same
[DOUBLEPOST=1434640316,1434640169][/DOUBLEPOST]but seriously 3 people want me to die and never come back o_O

Okay I am going to get rid of the Terra Blade alt. Also you're welcome for the sprites. Feel free to use them in the discussion ^u^

Back
Top Bottom