Weapons & Equip The Blood's Edge

Do you want the Blood's Edge

• PLZZZZZZZZZZZ REDIGIT PLZZZZ WE NEED IT

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • NO POPULARDIAMOND GO TO HELL AND DIE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!! (tell me why u dont like it)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • maybe but needs a better name

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • ok sorta but i dont like the name at all (leave the name below that u want)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No i dont want that at all

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • We want it but bad sprites, bad name and bad stats

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. But somebody still has to make the sprite. It is suggestion after all...

No one has to make a sprite; sprites are not mandatory for a suggestion to be valid. The majority of suggestions that HAVE been accepted did not use the original sprites in the suggestion itself.

I understand! It's just that I never knew that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1434678920,1434678780][/DOUBLEPOST]It's cewl... But I thought that the people who accept the suggestions, should getan idea of what the people want it to look like.

(P.S this is my first thread so show support) So this is my suggestion and basically the people that have the crimson get to have the blood butcherer and the rest to make the nights edge right? So the nights edge fits the corruption and it doesn't fit the crimson because its purple and no red on it to match the crimson so i thought to make a new sword called a bloods bane (or u want me to choose a different name so leave it down below.) Also it would be crafted into the true bloods bane and make the terra blade.
Weapon: Blood's Bane
Sprite
index.php

Damage 45
Crit. Chance: 15%
Use time: 21
Knockback: Average
Tooltip: Eww it has blood on it (P.S previous name was Blood's Edge)
The tooltip should be more funny. I'm not saying it wasn't funny already, but make it funnier. Also, thank you for using my name suggestion!

I think it should be something like
Bloody Scimitar, 47 dmg, 4% crit., average speed and the sprite
download (11).jpg
and true
Night's Blood.png

So the crimson after the corruption so crimson is better like the palladium, oricalchum and titanium ore they are better than cobalt, mythril and adamantite so yea
Actually, Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium (ok maybe not titanium) are not better then cobalt, mythril, and adamantite.
Cobalt, Mythril, and adamantite provide better statistical bonuses while palladium, orichalcum, and titanium provide unique special effects at the cost of the statistical bonuses.

Well, eventually people say what they are going to say. There are almost 5,000 suggestions in this section! Eventually they sort of enter conscious awareness, and there isn't too much else to comment about.

Actually, Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium (ok maybe not titanium) are not better then cobalt, mythril, and adamantite.
Cobalt, Mythril, and adamantite provide better statistical bonuses while palladium, orichalcum, and titanium provide unique special effects at the cost of the statistical bonuses.

Wrong. Not only are the set bonuses 10 times better but the stats they give are either higher or simply better. Mana efficiency, max mana, and bullet efficiency aren't even stats that affect your fighting power. Mana pots can be infinitely spammed anyway. In my opinion even without mana flower mana pots should be auto used for convenience's sake. After all finding another purpose for a single item is quite easy.

Wrong. Not only are the set bonuses 10 times better but the stats they give are either higher or simply better. Mana efficiency, max mana, and bullet efficiency aren't even stats that affect your fighting power. Mana pots can be infinitely spammed anyway. In my opinion even without mana flower mana pots should be auto used for convenience's sake. After all finding another purpose for a single item is quite easy.
huh, guess I was wrong.

I feel stupid now.

Back
Top Bottom