Biomes & Nature the bloom (jungle alternate)

do you think this is a good idea

• Total voters

oneslimeyboi

Terrarian
I've just had a wonderful idea also known as the bloom its a flower over growth with giant flour trees illuminate blossoms will replace glowing mushrooms and there will be a boss called the blood rose

Ummmm.

In the past I have made a suggestion with little to no information, but this needs SERIOUS work to be taken seriously.

For a reference, check out one of @Izzabelle's beautiful suggestions.

Last edited:
I'd definetely start out with something smaller. Big ambitous projects like this usally stay at the level they're at when you post them, and I fell down that hole once. This sounds like a cool suggestion, but I'd give reasonable goals. Maybe tell us about the mushroom replacement first, and work up to the whole jungle replacement. A mushroom and jungle replacement takes a whole lot of work, maybe check out this thread so you know what to cover.

i accidentally said jungle biome i meant mushroom biome
[doublepost=1553356881,1553356374][/doublepost]
bloom sword.gif
bloom wand.gif
here is a little bit of concept art i did the first was the bloom great sword and the second is the bloom wand

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    638 bytes · Views: 98
  • image.png
    image.png
    638 bytes · Views: 84
The bloom great sword is a slow swinging projectile firing sword it fires a seed that if hits an enemy directly deals a
Large amount of damage when it hits the ground it will leave a damaging patch of flowers that stay for 5 seconds and the bloom wand shoots a homing cloud of pollen that deals damage overtime and inflicts icor
You get both weapons as 15% drop chances from the blood rose boss

bloom bow and arrow.gif the bloom bow is a bow dropped by the blood rose that is a fast firing bow that converts wooden arrows into bloom arrows when a bloom arrow hits an enemy it leaves a flower in that spot that will stay there for 5 seconds

the blood rose is a boss im working on sprinting right now its first form is a flying rose that attacks by flinging seals at your character and after it gets to half heal it opens and there is a big eye the attacks become faster and there are flowers blooming on the ground where the seeds hit

blood rose-2.gif
blood rose second form now heres the lore there was once a battle between two underground countries the flower biomes were known as places of refuge for the soldiers until one day when the enemy country attacked there was blood shed after this a single bloom a rose, a blood rose it grew to monstrous sizes and attacks any one who defiles the flowered shrine to the soldiers
[doublepost=1553369621,1553369067][/doublepost]The blood rose is fought after the WoF

bloom gun.gif
bloom gun drops from blood rose normal bullets are converted to bloom bullets that when in contact with an enemy releases a cloud of pollin that inflicts ichor

Back
Top Bottom