PS Vita The Bosses have invisibility now

Agen16

Terrarian
Hi I wanna share my difficulties in the
game, it's about the bosses seems like having a flee skills after defeated more then once.
The first time I beat the plantera it was easy, I use a set of spectre armor with star veil, ankh shield, rainbow rod and I just standing and shooting while i'm stay invicible due it works and refilling my health each time my rainbow hits. And after several times plantera I spawn it seems that it won't work anymore, the rainbow missed each time while i'm taking damage standing in him so I have to running chicken(embarassing) each time after.
And it also happen with mourning wood and I don't know else.
What I wanna ask is is this a bug?
Howcome to defeat them since I always be the ATM?
Anyone know?
Big thanks,

Hi I wanna share my difficulties in the
game, it's about the bosses seems like having a flee skills after defeated more then once.
The first time I beat the plantera it was easy, I use a set of spectre armor with star veil, ankh shield, rainbow rod and I just standing and shooting while i'm stay invicible due it works and refilling my health each time my rainbow hits. And after several times plantera I spawn it seems that it won't work anymore, the rainbow missed each time while i'm taking damage standing in him so I have to running chicken(embarassing) each time after.
And it also happen with mourning wood and I don't know else.
What I wanna ask is is this a bug?
Howcome to defeat them since I always be the ATM?
Anyone know?
Big thanks,
Did this change occur after an update?

Yes I think so it's lately happen. But I don't know is this a bug or the invisible combination of full set spectre, ankh shield, star veil, still failed.. Need the ultimate please for updates..

Yes I think so it's lately happen. But I don't know is this a bug or the invisible combination of full set spectre, ankh shield, star veil, still failed.. Need the ultimate please for updates..
I believe bosses now have invulnerability triggered by piercing attacks like the rainbow gun. Try using weapons that don't pierce multiple enemies. :)

I use rainbow rod not gun, it doesn't have pierce effect.. So I guess we need a compatible gear now Please..

Back
Top Bottom