Items The BreakING blade

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
Hello terrarians, how are you? This is my first suggestion, so be wary.

The BreakING Blade
28 melee damage
200% package power
100% Hammer and axe power
Fast speed
5% Crit chance
"Best tool since the Swiss army knife!"

Sorry no sprite, but it looks like the Breaker Blade with pickaxe, axe, saw, and hammer pieces connected to it.

The BreakING Blade is created with one Breaker Blade, one Pickaxe Axe, and one Pwnhammer.
If the recipie should be different, please tell me.

Feedback is appreciated! Feel the beat!

200% package power
100% Hammer and axe power
You mean pickaxe, correct?
Besides, uh... Package tools actually were a thing. And were removed because they were too annoying.
You just can't mix hammers and pickaxes.
(Hamdrax)
With no other reason than a multitool, it is essentially useless.
No support.

So basically, if i want to chop down a tree, if i use smart cursor the whole area around the tree is destroyed?

Besides, uh... Package tools actually were a thing. And were removed because they were too annoying.
(Hamdrax)
No support.
Pickaxe, yes. Just autocorrect. This is supposed to be more of a pun than a useful item, but it is still not terrible. And please, give me a reason why you can't mix hammers and picks.
There
[DOUBLEPOST=1427242563][/DOUBLEPOST]
So basically, if i want to chop down a tree, if i use smart cursor the whole area around the tree is destroyed?
Picksaw of Pickaxe Axe are bacicly the same thing. A tree will probably not be right next to your builds.

(Hamdrax)
No support.
Pickaxe, yes. Just autocorrect. This is supposed to be more of a pun than a useful item, but it is still not terrible. And please, give me a reason why you can't mix hammers and picks.
There
[DOUBLEPOST=1427242563][/DOUBLEPOST]

Picksaw of Pickaxe Axe are bacicly the same thing. A tree will probably not be right next to your builds.

Actually, I believe that the Hamdrax was turned into the Drax because hammers were given the function of creating sloped block, and having a tool that made a block sloped at the same time that it destroyed it simply wouldn't work.

Weapons that are pickaxes and saws currently prioritize the tree in this scenario.

The reason a tool can't be both a hammer and a pickaxe because hammers change the shape of blocks while pickaxes break them.

Edit: Why do I even bother

Slope blocks.
Hammers turn them into a slope, pickaxes destroy them. Game developers can't
having a tool that made a block sloped at the same time that it destroyed it simply wouldn't work.
Exactly.
The tree is destroyed, then the blocks, then the walls.
At Fast Speed.

Actually, I believe that the Hamdrax was turned into the Drax because hammers were given the function of creating sloped block, and having a tool that made a block sloped at the same time that it destroyed it simply wouldn't work.

Weapons that are pickaxes and saws currently prioritize the tree in this scenario.
"Facepalm" Forgot about slopes. Sorry about that. I could remove the hammer power or you could carry a extra hammer?

Sorry, I don't see a need for this, as it doesn't seem to fill any niche. Pickaxe Axe already has both Pickaxe power and Axe power, making this seems redundant(and for reasons mentioned already, you can't add hammer power to it). And tools don't need to act much like weapons.

No support.

Thank you for all of your feedback-I will make sure to completely look over my suggestions when I post. I did not think about it well enough. Again, I appreciate your time!

Back
Top Bottom