tModLoader The Builder's Mod! By LeeTG3 [WIP]

Do you like this mod!?!?!

• Yes!

• no...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can you change or slow down the 'Glitch' animation? I think that could cause epilepsy on someone. I get that it's supposed to be..well, glitched, but you shouldn't ignore this :)

Strong metallic building block that makes minecart track noises (when mined) and has strength of dungeon bricks

Sorry its taking so long for all this stuff, I'm working on 4 mods and I have a life outside of terraria
And sometimes I just like to play the game.

jesus christ you guys are overflowing lee, (poor lee) oh and i am gonaa resprite this
Ntr0iM9.png
&
FR1otbF.png
because of
Iron_Ore.png
&
Iron_Bar.png

I was gonna make it blue-green. Please don't. I havnt because if school and I'm working on your mod

817be714-b3d9-11e6-ae62-eb35f6758426.gif
- from left to right -tin-copper-lead-iron-tungsten-silver-gold-platinum-
copper and tin have 1 row lesser then the normal iron/lead
tungsten & sliver have 1 halve row more & gold/platinum have 1 row more then iron/lead

817be714-b3d9-11e6-ae62-eb35f6758426.gif
- from left to right -tin-copper-lead-iron-tungsten-silver-gold-platinum-
copper and tin have 1 row lesser then the normal iron/lead
tungsten & sliver have 1 halve row more & gold/platinum have 1 row more then iron/lead
Thank you! I will add this, I am still spriting the other stuff, do you want to help with the mod?
I havnt done much because I have been trying to fix my new(second hand) computer. I have decided to sell it.

Thank you! I will add this, I am still spriting the other stuff, do you want to help with the mod?
I havnt done much because I have been trying to fix my new(second hand) computer. I have decided to sell it.
np, but you go and split them :p

Back
Top Bottom