tModLoader The Builder's Mod! By LeeTG3 [WIP]

Do you like this mod!?!?!

• Yes!

• no...

Results are only viewable after voting.
How do i find builder ore?
it just generates in a newly created world. anywhere underground.
This is an older screenshot (its yellow) you can see it in the left bottom corner:
2820-199.png

Awesome! But Builder ore wall doesn't look like builder ore at all, just sayin, the other stuff is looking good, and if is not too much, may I help with something? I want to practice coding or make sprites for Terraria

Awesome! But Builder ore wall doesn't look like builder ore at all, just sayin, the other stuff is looking good, and if is not too much, may I help with something? I want to practice coding or make sprites for Terraria
Builders ore wall? I know I have greenstone wall. And yes, you can help.

Hey, wicked mod! I really like the Glitch and Glitch Block, I'm actually playing a glitch themed character and didn't even know this mod has glitch blocks in it,
so it was a pleasant surprise when I found out. :p
Are they plans for Glitch block wall? I think that would be awesome, also I think the Glitch Mob should have more Glitchy behaviors, such as occasionally clipping through walls, or randomly jittering left to right, ya know, just to make it fit in with the Glitch theme. And to make it a bit more challenging, if this is too much, maybe restrict this to Expert mode?
One more suggestion, and this one is quite complex, so let me put a spoiler for it:
Item name: N/A (I couldn't think of a name as of now)
Crafted using:
One of each Gem(Amber, Emerald, Diamond, Ruby etc.),
50 Wire and 25 Lead/Iron Bars.
Item function: This might cross the limit for Terraria modding, but I will go on anyway,
This item pops up a UI when using, it's a grid of 16x16 pixels to draw on, the colors are limited to:
Black, White, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, Silver & Gold (And also an Eraser which makes parts of the block transparent, the default canvas is 100% transparent)
You can paint whatever you want in this 16x16 area, then you can click "Create" and it will make a block Textured like that, but it comes with a cost and a catch,
It costs one Canvas block made from 16 Silk & 1 stone. And the catch is, no texture can be too complex, So Solid color blocks are fine, and simple blocks, but Noisy blocks are more likely to not be able to be made. (The "Create" button will go Red if the design is too complex, thus you will not be able to craft/make it)
The reason for this is so it doesn't make other blocks obsolete.

Canvas Block Info:
Can be destroyed with explosives: Yes
Required pickaxe power to mine: Any%

I have also made a very basic image of what this could look like:
Interesting.png (The clouds are there to differentiate the UI and the background.)
But yeah, I really hope you take my suggestions into consideration! I spent a lot of time on them, this mod has a lot of potential.:)
-L0ST

Last edited:
Hey, wicked mod! I really like the Glitch and Glitch Block, I'm actually playing a glitch themed character and didn't even know this mod has glitch blocks in it,
so it was a pleasant surprise when I found out. :p
Are they plans for Glitch block wall? I think that would be awesome, also I think the Glitch Mob should have more Glitchy behaviors, such as occasionally clipping through walls, or randomly jittering left to right, ya know, just to make it fit in with the Glitch theme. And to make it a bit more challenging, if this is too much, maybe restrict this to Expert mode?
One more suggestion, and this one is quite complex, so let me put a spoiler for it:
Item name: N/A (I couldn't think of a name as of now)
Crafted using:
One of each Gem(Amber, Emerald, Diamond, Ruby etc.),
50 Wire and 25 Lead/Iron Bars.
Item function: This might cross the limit for Terraria modding, but I will go on anyway,
This item pops up a UI when using, it's a grid of 16x16 pixels to draw on, the colors are limited to:
Black, White, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, Silver & Gold (And also an Eraser which makes parts of the block transparent, the default canvas is 100% transparent)
You can paint whatever you want in this 16x16 area, then you can click "Create" and it will make a block Textured like that, but it comes with a cost and a catch,
It costs one Canvas block made from 16 Silk & 1 stone. And the catch is, no texture can be too complex, So Solid color blocks are fine, and simple blocks, but Noisy blocks are more likely to not be able to be made. (The "Create" button will go Red if the design is too complex, thus you will not be able to craft/make it)
The reason for this is so it doesn't make other blocks obsolete.

Canvas Block Info:
Can be destroyed with explosives: Yes
Required pickaxe power to mine: Any%

I have also made a very basic image of what this could look like:
View attachment 164681 (The clouds are there to differentiate the UI and the background.)
But yeah, I really hope you take my suggestions into consideration! I spent a lot of time on them, this mod has a lot of potential.:)
-L0ST
Good Idea! Asking the wrong person. I am happy you like the mod and I will work on the glitch themed items (the block will look better and there will be a full furniture set, but you will have to wait a week or too (sorry) I am trying to release a massive update for terralands and I have postponed updates for my other mods (excluding tmodloader updates) until it is released. This mod will also have a massive update too.
Thanks.
Also you spelt corruption wrong on your location.
[doublepost=1491288819,1491288582][/doublepost]
Can you change or slow down the 'Glitch' animation? I think that could cause epilepsy on someone. I get that it's supposed to be..well, glitched, but you shouldn't ignore this :)
Sorry I haven't done this yet, I will do it tomorrow if I remember. I will just make it have lots of different colours in 1 frame.

this mod is on holiday until lee has released a version of terralands mod with a lot of content
i work for a majority of lees mods, as he works for mine.
-Deadfish388

That's embarrassing... I set that when I first joined, couldn't spell back then. lol
Also, who should I recommend the Block creator thing to? If it's even possible.
I think you should request it to a more well known modder, not me, I can't code super advanced stuff.

Hello, I want you to ask if I can work with you too, because I also made a building mod called BuilderPlus but I didnt notice you because you are not on TmodLoader modbrowser. Here I show you some of those sprites I made into the mod.
BuilderPlusShowcase.png

In my mod I have kinda different content than you(Spawning statues for most of the mobs, not all and they still drop loot and more mining armor.), but I still hate when someone have a good idea and some jerk steals it from them.

So at the end I can help you with some sprites if I can join your team. If you wont to see more of my sprites go check out my mod on modbrowser.
Thank you.

Don't like the mod. Granted, it's not that the mod is BAD. It's a rare find, seeing as there aren't much of this type of mod that i have seen, and good aswell! It's just that I don't build a lot, and from what i've seen, that's pretty much what this mod is centered around. Good idea, but just doesn't ring to a non-builder (me) in its current state.
Edit: Wait, this is really old. Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom