Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png

This just replaces the Breaker Blade texture with a texture I created for the Buster Sword. That's it!

Download here

Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png
Item_426.png

Can you explain in greater detail? I'm confused.
the breaker sword is a sword dropped by the wall of flesh

this is a texture pack. what it does is change the appearance of certain blocks or items.

this texture pack changes the appearance of the breaker sword that is dropped by the wall of flesh, to make it look more like the buster sword.

the buster sword is what the breaker sword is based off of.

this is a texture pack. what it does is change the appearance of certain blocks or items.

this texture pack changes the appearance of the breaker sword that is dropped by the wall of flesh, to make it look more like the buster sword.

This troll was so smooth, you could slide on it naked.

So the sword will drop busted now? What are the stats of the sword with this downloaded? I can't seem find them on the post.
By the way, can you tell me what other blocks and items are changed?

So the sword will drop busted now? What are the stats of the sword with this downloaded? I can't seem find them on the post.
well the sword was breaker so i made it buster so instead of breaking the game it merely busting the game. hope this helps.

well the sword was breaker so i made it buster so instead of breaking the game it merely busting the game. hope this helps.
It's good to bust once in a while. Speaking of busting, I'm still not sure what this texture pack changes, does it add Buster Blader? He's pretty iconic.

It's good to bust once in a while. Speaking of busting, I'm still not sure what this texture pack changes, does it add Buster Blader? He's pretty iconic.
buster blader is pretty iconic but this actually adds a brand new item called buster breaker sword into the game. it represents the character Buster Breaker, but as a sword; NOT Buster Blader.

buster blader is pretty iconic but this actually adds a brand new item called buster breaker sword into the game. it represents the character Buster Breaker, but as a sword; NOT Buster Blader.
That sounds pretty yee haw, if I do say so myself.

stop trolling please

Last edited:
It does not add it, it simply re-textures the breaker blade

Back
Top Bottom