• Diamond Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corrupted Bow

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nude_Cactus

Skeletron
These are all of the Terraria related pixel art that I have made so far. I will update this whenever I feel like it. I am no pro. In fact, I'm pretty new, so don't judge me too hard. Hope you enjoy!

October 3, 2014:
Robin Hood NPC.png
Reinforced Bow.png

October 4, 2014:
Corrupted Bow.png
Saphire Sword.png
Flower Sword.png

October 5, 2014:
Flower Staff Animation.gif

October 7, 2014:
Banana Sword2.png

Requests:
Part of Crystal Biome (Requested by Isaac the Jester):
Visit the Crytal Biome Suggestion Page Here
Crystal Slime.gif
Crystal Crown.png
Crystal Zombie2.png

Children of Plantera (Requested by The Ender Mane):
Visit The Children of Plantera Suggestion Page Here
Alder.png
Candor.png

"Fork" requested by antibehroz:
Fork.png

"Evil Duck" requested by Wilbobaggins:
Evil Duck.png

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm actually very happy with the way that the the bow turned out. The sword was my very first one and I forgot to do the black outline. So I am not entirely happy with that one.

The bow is quite nice, but you might want to shade it a little more. It looks kind of flattened as it is right now.

Those bows are pretty neat, I'd suggest improving the Corruption bow a little bit as of now it looks a bit plain, the Reinforced bow looks better but it'd be great if it was lighter, finally the diamond sword could really use an outline!
Good luck with spriting mate!

Those bows are pretty neat, I'd suggest improving the Corruption bow a little bit as of now it looks a bit plain, the Reinforced bow looks better but it'd be great if it was lighter, finally the diamond sword could really use an outline!
Good luck with spriting mate!
Thanks! I'm trying to work on my shading a lot.

I made a banana sword today. However, my internet is being crappy so I can only use my phone right now which doesn't allow me to post the banana sword in this thread. Expect it to be updated tomorrow though.

Back
Top Bottom