• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC The Calamity Texture Pack

v1tell

Skeletron Prime
Greetings!

Welcome to...
The Calamity Texture Pack!

-This pack attempts to improve vanilla sprites and make them more pleasing to the eye.
-Currently, we have amassed more than one-thousand sprites from community contributions.
-More updates will be released periodically, with certain themes. The next update will come shortly and update a few things, including a new Brain of Cthulhu sprite.

Special thanks to Niorin, the creator of the texture pack.

Have fun exploring the new sprites!

You can contribute to the pack on the discord, which I will link below:
Join the Calamity Texturepack Discord Server!

More special thanks:
Schmizz, Beg, Gavran, Turquoise, JaceDaDorito, Cooper, Enreden, Ezalos, LordMetarex, Mrrp, Nincity, Nitro, Phupperbrimmy, Aleksh, Alterra, Dodu, Kana, Lilac, Penelope, Runefield, Popo, Sok, Vaikyia, and all the amazing spriters who have contributed anything to the pack!

You can download the pack by clicking the link below:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551409584619651115/609082546294358128/TexturePack.zip

Last edited:

termigator1359

Skeletron Prime
This is amazing! Glad it's finally released! It looks very well done, and I'm sure future updates will be just as good.

DiddyBong

Terrarian
Please tell me this is gonna be full fledged because this looks fantastic, and I want these better sprites and blocks

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
looks neat!

Although it doesn't really look like an improved and refined version of the original sprites, I think that's the point.

Top Bottom