Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

I downloaded the forum post thingy. I rarely use discord mate. I'll try get there now. And yeah, stairs apparently, and some platforms are missing when I use this texture pack. Why does that happen? Thanks in advance for info! I hope to get into some modding, myself.
All platforms use the same image file. So if the file is from 1.3.5.3, the platforms from 1.4 won't be there.

I downloaded the forum post thingy. I rarely use discord mate. I'll try get there now. And yeah, stairs apparently, and some platforms are missing when I use this texture pack. Why does that happen? Thanks in advance for info! I hope to get into some modding, myself.
The forum post download is years old, it should NOT be used

Allright. Thanks for the clarification! I found the discord server through Google, and managed to obtain the texture pack from there. I got it now. I tried it out and I quie enjoy the level of details. Though, dirt and wood are too dark, and I think the sand and marble blocks should be changed somewhat. All else looks real good.

Why would you make joining a discord server a requirement to get the up-to-date file? That's just annoying extra steps IMO.

Why would you make joining a discord server a requirement to get the up-to-date file? That's just annoying extra steps IMO.
V1tell, the creator of the thread, is not a member of our staff anymore, so he doesnt update the thread. The server also has a support channel and notifications for those who want to know when updates come out.

Last edited:
HELP! I'm putting the Zip folder in Documents > MyGames > Terraria > ResourcePacks but it isn't showing up in the game settings. What the heck am I doing wrong!?!?

HELP! I'm putting the Zip folder in Documents > MyGames > Terraria > ResourcePacks but it isn't showing up in the game settings. What the heck am I doing wrong!?!?
Support is offered in the discord server. Im almost certain you didnt download the pack from there either. The forum post download has never been updated

Support is offered in the discord server. Im almost certain you didnt download the pack from there either. The forum post download has never been updated
AHHH so I have to download it in the server for it to work? I'll try that then

Edit: It worked! Thanks :dryadgrin:

I have found a few bugs, here is a list

Mobs I have found that only have an updated sprite when killed and gore is on:
- Eater of Souls
-Skeletron
-Blood Crawler (walking)
-(Probably) Queen Bee
-Eater of Worlds, the sprite shows up, but the gore doesn't match

Items that don't have an updated sprite:
-Wooden Helmet
-Crimson Helmet

I'll keep this updated as I find them.

Last edited:
You must be using an older version of the pack, because the Crimson Helmet definitely has its texture.
Yes, it shows the updated sprite on the player, but the item itself isn't updated. Here is a screenshot.
Crimson Helmet.PNG

Back
Top Bottom