Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

So... I'm a bit confused. I'm assuming based on people's reactions this will include retextures for the Calamity Mod, however...
I don't see anything even mentioning the calamity mod by people in this thread actually working on this pack.

So... I'm a bit confused. I'm assuming based on people's reactions this will include retextures for the Calamity Mod, however...
I don't see anything even mentioning the calamity mod by people in this thread actually working on this pack.
The texture pack is unofficial and it's not related to the mod itself. It just changes textures to look like the ones in Calamity Mod.

Uhm, it appears the Discord Invite link is invalid. I can't seem to be able to join the server.

I founded a bug inside the texture: the meteorite bars are safire texture ( or any blue circle idk ;-; )
Yeah, thats a known bug. Will be fixed next update :)
[doublepost=1553212324,1553212306][/doublepost]
Uhm, it appears the Discord Invite link is invalid. I can't seem to be able to join the server.
Fixing that right now.
[doublepost=1553212457][/doublepost]
Uh, so how do I install this without breaking my Terraria?
(oops sorry replied the wrong person)

I can't load it on my mac, any reason why? and although it says at least 10 mins as a member to have permission to send messages but it's been one day in the discord and I still cant

Similar to Megashark's question, except I can't figure out how to download it in the first place. When I open the .zip, it just shows a bunch of textures but nothing to download it. Am i missing something?

I can't load it on my mac, any reason why? and although it says at least 10 mins as a member to have permission to send messages but it's been one day in the discord and I still cant
Similar to Megashark's question, except I can't figure out how to download it in the first place. When I open the .zip, it just shows a bunch of textures but nothing to download it. Am i missing something?
https://terraria.wiki.gg/Texture_Pack I guess

how can i change the stone texture to default?
the stone texture it's just.. too dark for me
I use an iMac so this might not work, but try looking in the Images folder that appears after you open the .zip and doing ctrl-F to find all the stone textures and simply remove or delete them.

Back
Top Bottom