Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Does this add new music? i Have some really beautiful and calming music playing in the background of the forest biome, I would share it but i don't know how to get something on here via a bandicam recording.

Can i use it as a file?

Like just upload a file?

It was an effect from various weathers i'm assuming, Because i re-logged in and now the music is gone.

Last edited:
Does this add new music? i Have some really beautiful and calming music playing in the background of the forest biome, I would share it but i don't know how to get something on here via a bandicam recording.

Can i use it as a file?

Like just upload a file?

It was an effect from various weathers i'm assuming, Because i re-logged in and now the music is gone.
Nope. Texture packs only replace existing vanilla textures (this one included), nothing more. If you're not sure what it's coming from, Various Weathers adds music so it's likely from that.

Mods however, can replace music and vanilla textures. Although for us texture pack users, it's real pain whenever mods replace textures because they may conflict/overwrite any texture packs you're using and cause other problems (visual glitches etc). It's the main reason I don't use Terraria Overhaul.

Looks like the link is broken, at least for me, probably discord shenanigans. I recommend using a mediafire or dropbox link instead.

I can't get this texture pack to work with TModLoader. Here's what it looks like at the moment.
Capture.png
replying late to this but meh
did you enable experimental features on Tmodloader first?

Loving this pack so far -- first time I gave it at close look. The more detailed and darker style (which is expertly-done) is a fair bit different than Terraria, but such a large amount of sprites have been remade at this point that it's hardly a negative. Can't wait to see where it goes from here! :)

In the files, i seem to have found a so called "skinny:nursenaughty:" please change this.
Just found it myself... well how 'bout that? lol

Fortunately the image itself is just a leafy twig. I assume it was given a goofy name while being worked on and they forgot to rename it... :nursewink:

Last edited:
this does not work
mind giving us why it doesnt work so we as a community can help you fix it?
questions ill ask are follows, did you put it in the files as its zip file type?
did you put it in the right place?
do you have experimental features turned on?
the third question is important as answering no will give you the idea that you'll need to enable it Texture Pack heres the link for how to enable experimental features and also to sucessfully enable texture packs

Was hoping to give a little criticism as to the ores/bars, I'm assuming it's going for a more realistic appearance to them though it does make it really hard to differentiate what's what. The colors and texture of them all look a bit similar, but that may also very well be just something I have to adjust to identifying. Just thought I'd give my two sense incase anyone else feels the same and just hasn't mentioned it. Love the pack all the same!

Capture 2019-06-30 01_57_41.png

Hello! First, love the texture pack. Really excited for the last finishing touches. That being said, I think I found an error in it? During the animation with the illuminant slime, there's this distracting line of pixels just...appearing. Only during one frame, I believe it shows when it's "unbouncing" , if that makes sense. Anyone else see it or am I just going crazy?

Uhm... Guys..
Where did I go wrong? I installed it via Tmodloader.
Mods I'm using: Terraria Overhaul, Antiaris, Thorium, Alchemist NPC Lite, Magic Storage, Vanilla Tweaks, Spirit Mod, Which mod is this from, Wing Slot, Yet another boss health bar, and Crystillium
TxpqyXo.png

[doublepost=1563192624,1563192555][/doublepost]I'm sorry for double posting, forgot to mention that hitting the grass block reverts it to the proper texture. Seems like the "grass block" is broken... For me?

Hello, I seem to have an issue with smooth marble walls, the texture bugs and leaves holes.
I tried to disable all mods and it still happens.
(While recording the the first example vid I also realized it's the same texture as common marble walls.)
Any idea about how to fix this?? :sigh:
Please answer in the youtube video comments, I don't really use this forum.
Edit: Sorry for the video quality, Showmore is a paid software now...

Are you going to be updating walls anytime soon? especially dirt and mud walls? because if ind when you place ones you crafted, they have the default texture

Back
Top Bottom