Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

The texture pack doesn't work, when I download it, then put it in the folder where is config.json and rename it "Texture Pack.zip" it just doesnt work, i watched tutorials on youtube for it but it just doesnt work, pls help :(

And yes i have experimental features enabled
If you're using tModLoader, you need to edit the config.json in the ModLoader folder, not the config.json specified in that post.

You'll also need to put the "Texture Pack.zip" file in the "TexturePacks" folder inside the ModLoader folder, like so:
1582596760108.png

Also, ensure the filename has a space between "Texture" and "Pack".

Last edited:
I downloaded the .zip file and extracted it to the texture pack folder that terraria includes with the game. I have both the extracted version and the .zip file in the folder and neither is showing up as a texture pack. I'm not sure how to fix this, so some help would be appreciated.

As of Journey's End the zip goes in the ..\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks folder

and needs to be formatted in a specific way

Formatting[edit | edit source]
Texture packs require a pack.json file; otherwise, it will be not be recognized by the game. It may optionally include an icon.png file for display in the Texture Packs menu. A proper pack.json file will look like the following:

{
"Name": "Pack Name",
"Author": "Author",
"Description": "Place a one-line brief description of your pack here",
"Version": {
"major": 1,
"minor": 0
}
}

Packs should follow the same format as your game directory's content folder, which is Content/Images. The final pack should look like this:

• Pack.zip
    • icon.png (optional)
    • pack.json
    • Content
      • Images
        • Acc_Back_1.png (for example)
Texture pack files are saved as .zip files with no password.

Here's a temporary update, it works in game but trees at least look quite right, this is unofficial, I'm not OP or involved with Calamity in any way.

download:

screenshot:
20200518111724_1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a temporary update, it works in game but trees at least look quite right, this is unofficial, I'm not OP or involved with Calamity in any way.

download:

screenshot:
View attachment 271499
You are a god. Thank you <3:D

Does this texture pack work for vanilla, or just Calamity, and if it works for vanilla, does it work for the Journey's End update?

Does this texture pack work for vanilla, or just Calamity, and if it works for vanilla, does it work for the Journey's End update?
It works for vanilla, although some textures in the files will just not be used, like the DoG boss. There is one glitch I have seen though with the twins, the texture doesn't seem to want to work for Spazmatism, just using the original texture, not sure why this happens. The original post's texture pack was missing the sprites for stone doors and slabs, not sure about the one posted afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom