Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

ok so i have a guestion is the lead armor gonna be fixed ( as far as i know the helmet has diferent sprites in inventory and on player character )
otherwise i love the pack

Am I missing something? I've unzipped, and put in resourcepacks directory, but it doesnt show up in game. Also tried having it zipped as well. Tried creating the pack.json file as well. Still nothing. It isn't changing the file to a .json file, it is staying a text document. I've made plenty of batch files to run servers in Notepad before, so I'm not entirely sure whta the problem is.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I would like to take a moment to tell you all that the download on this thread is outdated. If you want to download the working texture pack, please join the discord server. Thank you!

Hello, CTP trial mod here, the guy above is correct, and this thread is not the place to ask for support either. The discord server is the place to go with any and all questions.
how do i use the pack? i downloaded it but i dont now how to use it.
See the first half of my message

Hola el antlion larva banner no se ve visualmente con el packete alguno mas le pasa o es solo a mi, habra alguna solucion?

Hola el antlion larva banner no se ve visualmente con el packete alguno mas le pasa o es solo a mi, habra alguna solucion?
Hola joka Estoy usando el traductor de Google, así que lamento cualquier confusión. Los banners y otros sprites que faltan en la última versión se conocen y se solucionarán en la próxima actualización. Gracias

is there a way to get the texture pack without using discord? (looking for a download that doesn't use discord)
As I said, the forum post is obsolete. You are going to have to use discord. The reason we cannot update this one is that the poster is not a member of staff anymore, and the moderators cannot edit someone else's post.

I find the site overused......

I once used it but now I don't.. I got my own opinions...
I was on the terraria server once but my account is left behind...…. so yeah...… I just use the forum and steam discussions to discuss terraria

Hmm... strange. It doesn't look like that in my game. Some of the textures. The inventory looks superior in the screenshots, but nothing changes in mine. Also, the stone platform is missing :/ It is invisible when I place it.

Hmm... strange. It doesn't look like that in my game. Some of the textures. The inventory looks superior in the screenshots, but nothing changes in mine. Also, the stone platform is missing :/ It is invisible when I place it.
Did you download the pack from the forums or the discord server? Because the forum post is long outdated. Although missing sprites in 1.4 is very well known

I downloaded the forum post thingy. I rarely use discord mate. I'll try get there now. And yeah, stairs apparently, and some platforms are missing when I use this texture pack. Why does that happen? Thanks in advance for info! I hope to get into some modding, myself.

Back
Top Bottom