-Skeletron
-Blood Crawler (walking)
-(Probably) Queen Bee
-Eater of Worlds, the sprite shows up, but the gore doesn't match

Items that don't have an updated sprite:
-Wooden Helmet
-Crimson Helmet

I'll keep this updated as I find them.
Most of these are fixed, and missing sprites really shouldnt be reported. You shouldn't waste your time on it

Last edited:
Hey, i am trying to get the pack running on my game, but it wont show up. does this work fr 1.4? or am i doing something wrong. If annyone knows how to do it, please let me know!

I'm a bit confused. Is this to be used with the Calamity mod, or vanilla? If it's for Vanilla, is it compatible with 1.4?
Edit: Can confirm it is compatible with 1.4 to an extent. It seems to have some lighting issues. I formatted the file structure within the pack to work with 1.4 in order to make it work.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused. Is this to be used with the Calamity mod, or vanilla? If it's for Vanilla, is it compatible with 1.4?
Edit: Can confirm it is compatible with 1.4 to an extent. It seems to have some lighting issues. I formatted the file structure within the pack to work with 1.4 in order to make it work.
This is really just supposed to be for vanilla, after all it’s updated for 1.4, and is supposed to make terraria look better

Dont download from the forum post. Thats why it doesnt work
This is really just supposed to be for vanilla, after all it’s updated for 1.4, and is supposed to make terraria look better
It can be used for both vanilla and modded, though its original purpose is to make vanilla fit with the Calamity mod

Hey, i am trying to get the pack running on my game, but it wont show up. does this work fr 1.4? or am i doing something wrong. If annyone knows how to do it, please let me know!
See messages above. Support questions go in the discord server, its much easier and faster to help there. The most likely issue is that you downloaded from the forum post

See messages above. Support questions go in the discord server, its much easier and faster to help there. The most likely issue is that you downloaded from the forum post
Where do you find the link to the discord?, i cant find it -_-

Back
Top Bottom