Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

I'm used the Texture pack and I liked it... but my grass is showing the vanilla version instead of the one from the texture pack. Is it a bug? can anyone help me with it

I had a question, is there a version with ONLY the UI? I really like it but don't really change the entire feel of the game!

this pack is amazing playing the game over again finished onexbox; mobile and now on pc the texture pack gave me a fresh experience of the game
is there any recent updates for 2021 or is everything fully textured? i can't tell since i'm on 1.4.1.2 i havent reach far on new items

I had a question, is there a version with ONLY the UI? I really like it but don't really change the entire feel of the game!
just go in the files and scroll through until you find the inventory slots, select them then go to the top and click "invert selection". Press del (or delete) and there you go. :)

is this unfinished? because some bosses aren't retextured or is meant to look like it?

In the Normal Terraria Calamity Mod whit this Texturepack the Bosses have just been slightly adjusted, to make em look better but not ccompletly different.

Also is this Texturepack still beeing worked on? Since the Grass looks like nothing has changed.

Back
Top Bottom