The Calamity Texture Pack

[[UPDATE]] well restarting my PC fixed everything, absolutely not a clue what happened but I'll give the pack a go again and add to this when I do.

Seems to be working apart from grass being weird but all the same, restarting my PC worked but I havent the slightest, just bad timing I guess. Thank you!

---> Ignore this, it was all lies evidently. I don't know how, but this completely bricked one of my characters movements seemingly. Fine before the texture pack, downloaded the pack, completely :red:ed movement and unable to open menu when ingame.

Last edited:
[[UPDATE]] well restarting my PC fixed everything, absolutely not a clue what happened but I'll give the pack a go again and add to this when I do.

Seems to be working apart from grass being weird but all the same, restarting my PC worked but I havent the slightest, just bad timing I guess. Thank you!

---> Ignore this, it was all lies evidently. I don't know how, but this completely bricked one of my characters movements seemingly. Fine before the texture pack, downloaded the pack, completely :red:ed movement and unable to open menu when ingame.
I actually don't think that's the texture pack since my friend just got the same issue and he isn't using any texture packs at all.

Yeah its really odd we were playing multiplayer and his blizzard app started and was doing something in the background and when he got back in game he couldn't move. Even weirder when he used two inputs at the same time it would sometimes work but not always and weirdly a controller would work just not the keyboard. His keyboard worked everywhere else so it isn't his keyboard this is just a really bad bug.

Yeah its really odd we were playing multiplayer and his blizzard app started and was doing something in the background and when he got back in game he couldn't move. Even weirder when he used two inputs at the same time it would sometimes work but not always and weirdly a controller would work just not the keyboard. His keyboard worked everywhere else so it isn't his keyboard this is just a really bad bug.
Yeah exactly, I posted it on forums so you should too so it can be seen by multiple people. Ill stop hijacking this dudes texture pack post now lmao

Yeah exactly, I posted it on forums so you should too so it can be seen by multiple people. Ill stop hijacking this dudes texture pack post now lmao
lmao its fine idc i might fix some things though because the leaves on the trees have wood under them and its a different color so

lmao its fine idc i might fix some things though because the leaves on the trees have wood under them and its a different color so
for sure; I noticed grass blocks are whacky too, from what i played that was all I noticed that was broken at this time

I had this issue once. It went away only after restarting the PC.
I could walk by holding Spacebar (jump) and the direction, then letting go of the Spacebar.
Could jump by holding Esc + Spacebar, then releasing Esc.
Didn't figure out how to enter the menu though.

Mouse worked though.
Controller worked perfectly, and that was how I left the game.

The worst thing is that they haven't figured out the cause yet.

Edit: Tried the texture pack and it's working great.

Stone platform is missing texture.
Hi! Calamity Texturepack "developer" here - we're working on a patch for 1.4, so please do wait for a pack update in the discord/forums before releasing an "updated pack for 1.4".
Is this tied to Calamity mod?

Back
Top Bottom