The Celestial Infernal Mod!

What type of boss do you want to see next?

• A pre hardmode one please!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • A hardmode one please!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have tested latest ipdate and it's really fun! Although I've found some bugs / problems about your mod.

1. Slimy wand is craftable from clouds and fallen stars and Winged bow is crafted from wooden bow and daybloom, Fang scythe is crafted from spider fangs AND boreal wood table. I'm not sure, that it's intentional. Possibly there are other recipe bugs too, but these are, what I have discovered myself.
2. I don't think, that you can get worm teeth in Crimson (unless, you changed that). Maybe, you should do something with that. Maybe you should make it require Crimera teeth from Litho's armory, if you install that mod? And without Litho's Armory, summoning item will not require teeth at all?
3. You should add Boss Checklist support. It will be really useful.
4. Maybe you should be able to craft Enchanted Boomerang from enchanted shards too?

Other than that, great mod. A lot of items are fun (for example, Blunderbass, Adamantite Megaphone or Iron or Lead Cutlery). And boss ideas are cool! You and your spriter have done an awesome job!

Edit: just added some more recipe bugs.

Last edited:
So, I have tested latest ipdate and it's really fun! Although I've found some bugs / problems about your mod.

1. Slimy wand is craftable from clouds and fallen stars and Winged bow is crafted from wooden bow and daybloom, Fang scythe is crafted from spider fangs AND boreal wood table. I'm not sure, that it's intentional. Possibly there are other recipe bugs too, but these are, what I have discovered myself.
2. I don't think, that you can get worm teeth in Crimson (unless, you changed that). Maybe, you should do something with that. Maybe you should make it require Crimera teeth from Litho's armory, if you install that mod? And without Litho's Armory, summoning item will not require teeth at all?
3. You should add Boss Checklist support. It will be really useful.
4. Maybe you should be able to craft Enchanted Boomerang from enchanted shards too?

Other than that, great mod. A lot of items are fun (for example, Blunderbass, Adamantite Megaphone or Iron or Lead Cutlery). And boss ideas are cool! You and your spriter have done an awesome job!

Edit: just added some more recipe bugs.
...I will try to change back all the recipes, do not worry xD. About the worm teeth we added the milipede on the jungle for crimson players. We are working right now on Boss Checklist Support and i actually like your idea for the enchanted boomerang.

You should feel sorry fir some small bugs in your mod. Almost none of mods release completely perfect without bugs. And same with game updates. So, as long, as you've fixed them, it is nit a problem.
By the way, I've found another bug: all tools deal jusg damage, and not melee damage like all tools in Terraria do.

You should feel sorry fir some small bugs in your mod. Almost none of mods release completely perfect without bugs. And same with game updates. So, as long, as you've fixed them, it is nit a problem.
By the way, I've found another bug: all tools deal jusg damage, and not melee damage like all tools in Terraria do.
Oh, yeah, i might change the tools damage type.

Some more spoilers for you guys :D

HeavenlyStaff.png
CelestialSword.png
ShadowflameHarpoon.pngRoyalNinjato.png

Hi. Sorry for the lack of recent news. We're trying our best to get the last version of this mod for 1.3.5 out as soon as possible, and we only have a few more things to finish before it's released. In the meantime, here are some things that might appear in that version:

SporeSpear.png
CobaltKatana.png
ObsidianBow.png
SammySlayer.png
DemonRay.png
WandOfGreekSparking.png
BloodIncarnateStaff.png
ObsidianCaltrop.png
NovaKnife.png

HellstoneShield.png
LeatherQuiver.png
JungleCharm.png
SapphireCharm.png
ThrowerEmblem.png
OvergrowthCore.png

NovaPickaxe.png
HardenedTable.png
OozingAlloy.png
RoyalMushroomTrumpet.png
MythrilHornedHat.png
PutridTrophy.png

Hello again! Sorry if the update is taking long, some developers had to take a break, but almost everything is ready for the 0.6.1 update.
Why not, in the mean time, post some spoilers?
BlessedNecklace.png
MeteoriteShield.png
RedFlowerBouquet.png
BrokenHeroBow.png
HallowFork.png

Really love the sprite work. Simple yet effective. Nice color scheme for a lot of them.
I'm glad you liked it! 0.6.1 will introduce a variety of items, but the following updates (0.6.2-0.6.4) are going to be smaller. 0.6.10 will be the complete Overhaul Update.

Could I help with sprites and pixel art for the mod?
Here is one of mine:
Shadowflame Sabr.png

Last edited:
Could I help with sprites and pixel art for the mod?
Here is one of mine: View attachment 276928
The sword is cool indeed, but i guess we would need someone with higher skills. I say this because i myself am not that good at spriting
Hopefully you will find a mod to work on, or create your own. Have a good day and stay safe :>
Also you could join the discord, we're way more active over there, and you can interact with me and the other developers
Hope i don't make you sad though :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom