Biomes & Nature The Cessation - An Alternate Corruption

O_Nothing

Skeletron Prime
CessationTitlePNG.png

"Making the world hollow..."

Hey, O_Nothing here. It's been a while.

The Cessation is a graveyard, the final resting place for things that have slipped through the cracks in the world and have long since been forgotten, left to rot for eternity among a sea of interplanar detritus. All things unwanted and unloved, broken and neglected, unseen and unwhole. Shattered fragments of what once were.

Slowly but surely, this pocket in reality expands. The surrounding landscape is chewed up and spit out, drained of its vitality and transfigured into a dilapidated husk of its former self. Everything falls to the Cessation sooner or later. Not even the eternal, indestructible human soul can escape it for long.

The Cessation may be far less body-horror intensive than the Corruption or the Crimson, but don't let its fairly tame imagery fool you. The Cessation is no less a menacing threat than the other two Evils.

Layout

Cess_Layout.png

Here we have a rough map of what the underground chamber looks like. The innermost cavity acts as the boss arena, surrounded by several Unseen Fragments that drop loot when broken by a hammer.

Eldritch Altars replace the Demon/Crimson Altar.

Environment

CessEnvPng.png

The Cessation is perpetually dark, even moreso during the night. This is a purely aesthetic effect, causing players, trees, and enemies to generate a sort of Limbo-esque "silhouette" effect against the brighter background.

Trees that have been converted by the Cessation drop Styxwood, which can be crafted into equipment and furniture.

Noctite is a dark blue ore that spawns rarely in the throughout the world.

Ebonstone/Crimstone in the Cessation is replaced by Nullstone, an dark bluish-green tile that makes up most of the Underground. Hollowed sand tiles are replaced by Nullsand.

Vile/Vicious Mushrooms are replaced by Silent Mushrooms.

Music

Cessation:

Underground Cessation:

Prehardmode Enemies
Fighter AI
Max Life: 75
Damage: 21
Defense: 5
Drops: Bunny Hood (1.33%), KO Cannon (0.1%)

A bundle of dark cloth wound in the approximate shape of a bunny. Statistically identical to their alternate counterparts.

Fighter AI
Max Life: 65
Damage: 25
Defense: 8
Drops: Unraveled Fabric (33%)

They say you die twice, once when your heart stops, and a second time when someone speaks your name for the last time. Nobodies are the spirits of these faceless masses, doomed to watch the world from afar until the end of all things. They appear as twisted, hunchbacked figures made of bundled fabric, their faces replaced by a single glowing red orifice.

Slow moving, but hard hitting. Upon taking damage, Nobodies briefly go partially transparent, visible only by their faint outlines.

Flying AI
Max Life: 40
Damage: 15, 25 (Ranged)
Defense: 6
Drops: Unraveled Fabric (33%)

Some ambitions never come to fruition, left neglected and soon forgotten. These half-baked fantasies become Lost Dreams, garbled embodiments of what would never be. Resemble red glowing balls of static and scrambled text.

Quite fast and hard to hit from a long range due to their deceptively small hitbox (similar to bat enemies). Attack by zapping the player with short-ranged bolts of red static.

Fighter/Null Entity AI
Max Life: 70
Damage: 20
Defense: 8
Drops: Unraveled Fabric (1-2, 33%)

Like scavengers feeding on carrion, Null Entities descend upon the remains of dying realities to consume their fill. Resemble bloated spiderlike things with legs that sprout out above them as well as below, giving them a strange horizontal symmetry.

Their main special ability rests on the ability to reverse their own gravity, using their other set of legs to walk along the ceiling. They primarily use this ability to camp along the ceilings of caverns, dropping down on unsuspecting players' heads.

Hardmode Enemies
Slime AI
Max Life: 220
Damage: 38, 52 (Shadow)
Defense: 26
Drops: Gel (6-7, 100%)

Some say that matter and energy are illusions, that physicality is what we percieve of the shadow of a higher reality. Anaslimes are living proof of this claim, appearing juxtaposed in two realities simultaneously.

Anaslimes are always accompanied by a translucent "shadow" that copies the slime's exact movements with a short (~2-3 second) delay in between movements. This shadow is the slime's "true" form, and thus is the only thing that can be damaged.

Unicorn AI
Max Life: 200
Damage: 70
Defense: 40
Drops: Unraveled Fabric (33.33%)

Schrodingers have been rendered partially indistinct by the Cessation's creeping deterioration, thus ceasing to exist in any concrete form when they aren't being observed. They appear as oversized felines made of dark-blue fabric. In place of their face is glowing red orifice.

Schrodingers can teleport rapidly while "unobserved" offscreen, but only to other sections of the offscreen.

Giant Cursed Skull AI
Max Life: 200
Damage: 68
Defense: 16
Drops: Nazar (1%)

A ranged variant of your typical flying weapon enemy, resembling an essence-infused Void Bow. Fires arrows can pass through walls, though it will typically avoid firing unless it's in an open space. Inflicts the Cursed debuff.

Worm AI
Max Life: 150
Damage: 40
Defense: 18
Drops: Unraveled Fabric (33%), Blindfold (1%)

They exist within the margins of things: life and death, light and shadow, day and night, wakefulness and dreams, now and then. They are the eaters of what was so that what is may be, devouring realities between one blink and the next. Appear as dark blue worms with a single red glowing orifice at the front.

Utilize the Worm AI, burrowing towards the player like normal. Between Worms have the ability to summon 3-5 weaker replicas of themselves to attack the player. Dealing damage to the original causes all the clones to disappear.

White Whale AI
Max Life: 400
Damage: 40, 58 (Ranged)
Defense: 30
Drops: False Flame (2-5, 100%)

Bloated embodiments of a thousand fruitless endeavors, nothing that has ever been swallowed by a White Whale has ever been seen again. Resemble pale, levitating cetaceans with yawning maws and bottomless gullets.

Attack by opening their mouths and vomiting out globs of False Flame. Quite tanky. Capable of passing through walls if they get too far from the player, similar to Granite Elementals.

Flying AI
Max Life: 400
Damage: 60, 100 (Ranged)
Defense: 36
Drops: False Flame (1-3, 33%), Megaphone (1%)

Dissiments are the last remaining relics of a bygone era, ancient beyond comprehension. They appear as dark blue slabs of stone inscribed with alien sigils, each with up to three smaller stones revolving them as well. These smaller stones are capable of dealing damage alongside the main one.

Attack by launching their cubes at the player, "regenerating" their arsenal every few seconds. Each stone possesses an HP of 50, and though slow, will home in on the player quite persistently. Inflicts the Silenced debuff.

Fighter AI
Max Life: 150
Damage: 60
Defense: 18
Drops: False Flame (1-3, 33%)

Gnarled, horrid creatures, now left mere shadows of their former selves. Functions like a normal Ghoul enemy.

Biome Mimic AI
Max Life: 3500
Damage: 90
Defense: 34
Drops: Dart Revolver (20%), Thread Hook (20%), Swan Song (20%), Blade Serenade (20%), Twisted Curiosity (20%), Greater Healing Potion (10, 100%), Greater Mana Potion (10, 100%)

With time, even the strongest of entities can fall to the Cessation's withering presence. Functions like a normal Biome Mimic.

Cessation Boss

DM_Phase1.png

The Dreaming Maw
Max Life: 1600/3400
Damage:
10/18 (Melee)
45/80 (Ranged)
Defense:
12 (2nd Form)
Drops: Dreaming Maw Mask (14.29%), Dreaming Maw Trophy (10%), Noctite Ore (40-90, 100%), Dark Matter (30-50, 100%), Unearthly Ooze (5%), Mortal Coil (Expert Mode)

The Dreaming Maw is entity that does not truly exist, except in the lack of understanding to which lesser creatures attribute their ignorance. A conscious concept birthed from the collective uncertainty present in the minds of all those that think, from the lowliest of vermin to the highest of gods, the Dreaming Maw is comprised of and sustained by the creeping doubts that lurk beyond one’s field of awareness.

It desires more. It detests the intangible membrane withholding its core from enveloping all of reality, and hungrily desires to drown everything that could be something in its abstract unknowability. It bides its time, lingering just beyond the barrier of what is perceived, and crack by crack, it worms itself beyond its unknowable prison and into the broken edges of reality.

It can be summoned by either combining 15 Unraveled Fabric to create a Unseen Tapestry, or by breaking three Unseen Fragments.

Boss Fight Theme:

Mind's Eye
Mind's Eye AI
Max Life: 700/1400
Damage: 35/50
Defense: 8/14
Drops: Dark Matter (20 - 40), Noctite Ore (25 - 90)

The Dreaming Maw spawns motionless and invincible in the dead center of the arena, four hostile Mind's Eyes surrounding it.

These Mind's Eyes attack by loosely orbiting between the Maw and the player, occasionally breaking from this formation to charge at the player. As each consecutive Eye is killed, the remaining Eyes speed up by a notable margin. The Dreaming Maw itself does not move for the entirety of this phase, though it can still deal damage.

In Expert Mode, each Eye has a chance of inflicting Darkness and Silenced.

DM_Phase2.png

Upon the death of all four Eyes, the Maw will awaken, opening its gaping mouth and revealing its second form.

The Maw itself moves at a glacial pace, occasionally dashing at the player with enormous bursts of speed. It attacks by rapidly vomiting red projectiles from its mouths in random directions. These projectiles are both slow-moving and indestructible, turning at wacky angles to accelerate in the player's direction. They explode on contact with just about anything, dealing minor AoE damage.

In Expert Mode, the Dreaming Maw is now surrounded by an aura that constantly gravitates the player in the Maw's direction, growing stronger as the fight progresses. Projectiles will randomly multiply in midair without warning.

Unseen Fragment Loot

The Harbinger
Ranged Weapon
Damage: 28
Knockback: Extremely Weak
Use Time: Very Slow

A small pistol inscribed with alien sigils.

Ancient Effigy
Accessory

A stone relic carved in the likeness of a forgotten deity. Causes attacks to partially penetrate the target's defenses.

Luminous Sphere
Light Pet

Summons a levitating sphere of unearthy green light to illuminate the player's surroundings.

Twilight Zone
Magic Weapon
Damage: 10
Use Time: Average

Releases a piercing projectile towards the cursor. Upon piercing two enemies or coming into contact with a tile, the projectile will erupt into a damaging sphere of distorted energy. This zone will remain in place until it deals damage eight times, a second zone is created, or 30 seconds have elapsed.

Pluto
Melee Weapon
Damage: 14
Knockback: Very Strong
Use Time: Average

A boomerang weapon resembling a certain former planet. Surrounded by a field of orbiting debris that deals minor AoE damage to enemies. Moves at a slight arc.

Enemy Drops

Dart Revolver
Ranged Weapon
Damage: 26
Knockback: Weak
Use Time: Fast

A bit slower than the Dart Pistol, though with a 8% critical strike chance as opposed to the usual 4%.

Thread Hook
Hook

Resembles a black thread with a needle tied to the end. 3 hooks max.

Blade Serenade
Melee Weapon
Damage: 36
Use Time: Very Fast

A double-sided scythe weapon. Holding down the left mouse button will spin both ends in a circle around the player like a plane propeller, slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed.

Swan Song
Magic Weapon
Damage: 38
Knockback: Strong

"One last song."

Summons a rapidly shrinking circle of treble clef-shaped projectiles to converge on the point the cursor is clicked. These projectiles can pass through walls, though the ability itself only works within line-of-sight. Plays a random minor chord every time the weapon is used.

Twisted Curiosity
Accessory

"A twisted mass of... something."

Increases critical strike chance by 3% and defense by 4.

Unearthly Ooze
Pet

Summons a miniature Nobody to follow the player around.

Mortal Coil
Accessory

Reflects 10% of contact damage dealt by enemies.

Equipment

Hollow Helmet
Crafted from 15 Noctite Bars and 10 Dark Matter at an Anvil
6 Defense

1% increased critical strike chance

Hollow Scalemail
Crafted from 25 Noctite Bars and 20 Dark Matter at an Anvil
7 Defense

2% increased critical strike chance

Hollow Greaves
Crafted from 20 Noctite Bars and 15 Dark Matter at an Anvil
6 Defense

1% increased critical strike chance

Set Bonus: Has a 20% chance to increase the Player's immunity frames when hit for ten seconds. Also gives you a sick glowing outline.

Dream Catcher
Fishing Pole
Crafted from 8 Noctite Bars at an Anvil

21% fishing power.

Void Bow
Ranged Weapon
Damage: 13
Crafted from 8 Noctite Bars at an Anvil

A gap in creation cast into the approximate shape of a bow. Slightly faster than the Demon Bow.

Event Horizon
Melee Weapon
Damage: 22
Knockback: Average
Crafted from 10 Noctite Bars at an Anvil

"The brink of oblivion."

Has a range comparable to the Blood Butcherer, but with a slightly shorter use time.

The Eradicator
Hammer/Melee Weapon
Damage: 24
Use Time: Very Slow
Crafted from 10 Noctite Bars and 5 Dark Matter at an Anvil

55% hammer power. Has combat stats comparable to The Breaker.

Lethe
Melee Weapon
Damage: 17
Crafted from 12 Noctite Bars at an Anvil

A yoyo. Deals slightly more damage than Malaise, but with a lower knockback.

Midnight Cleaver
Axe/Melee Weapon
Damage: 22
Use Time: Slow
Crafted from 10 Noctite Bars at an Anvil

75% axe power. Has combat stats comparable to the Blood Lust Cluster.

Fractured Pickaxe
Pickaxe
Crafted from 12 Noctite Bars and 6 Dark Matter at an Anvil

70% mining power.

Searing Torrent
Magic Weapon
Damage: 30
Knockback: Strong
Crafted from 1 Spell Tome, 20 False Flame, and 15 Souls of Night at Bookcase

Autofires triple-piercing bolts of False Flame in the direction of the cursor. Releasing the attack button will cause all persisting (i.e. non-dissipated) projectiles to reverse direction, flying back to the point where they originated. Inflicts the Soul Scorched debuff.

False Bullet
Ammunition
Damage: 10
Velocity: 5
Crafted from 1 False Flame and 150 Musket Balls at a Hardmode Anvil

Inflicts the Soul Scorched debuff.

False Dart
Ammunition
Damage: 7
Knockback: Very Weak
Velocity: 4
Crafted from 100 False Flame

While in flight, False Darts periodically leave behind lingering copies of themselves along their flight path to deal half damage to enemies. Inflicts the Soul Scorched debuff.

False Arrow
Ammunition
Knockback: Very Weak
Velocity: 6
Crafted from 1 False Flame and 150 Wooden Arrows at a Hardmode Anvil

Inflicts the Soul Scorched debuff.

Biome Chest Loot

Broken Facade
Melee Weapon
Damage: 54, 10 (Fragment)

"A glimpse of what lies beyond."

Fires a sword-shaped projectile. Upon striking an enemy or a tile, this projectile will shatter into a zillion tiny shards that fly out in all directions before slowly homing in on the nearest enemy.

Crafting Materials

Unraveled Fabric
Material

A strange dark blue cloth that composes the dark spaces between stars.

False Flame
Material

A pitch-black flame that scorches the soul just as readily as it scorches the flesh. Gives off a bright red glow, somehow.

Noctite Ore
Material

A fragment of the night sky.

Dark Matter
Material

The brickwork of the cosmos.

Fishing Catches

Bubbles
Quest Fish

"I was out fishing in the cessation the other day when my old pet goldfish just swam by! No, really, I haven't seen him in forever! I'm sure he'll forgive me for flushing him down the drain, just reel him in for me real quick!"

Falsefish
Quest Fish

"I heard a rumor about a weird fish swimming around in the cessation that eats away at the souls of anything it touches! That's the gnarliest thing I've ever heard, but with a name like that I feel like I'm being duped. Fetch it for me so I can see it with my own eyes! I triple-dog-dare you!"

Red Herring
Fish

Used to craft an Indistinct Potion.

Stargazer
Magic Weapon

An early-game magic weapon that fires two somewhat inaccurate lasers out of its eyes.

Status Effects

Soul Scorched
Debuff

Inflicts 4 damage every second. Also reduces damage dealt by 10%. Can be spread between enemies through physical contact, making it ideal for crowd control.

Indistinct
Buff

Reduces incoming damage by 25% at the cost of reducing damage dealt by weapons by 15%. Renders the player sprite as slightly translucent.​

Last edited:
I inadvertently revealed my bias to myself when I was 2 steps from exiting the page after reading the title- until I saw it was an @O_Nothing thread. I think I just really hate the idea of another evil and bail any biome-related threads on principle as a result. However, as far as such suggestions go this is pretty much what I would want from one if it absolutely had to be added. Grim and atmospheric, just the way I like it. So support on that front, but no support for adding another evil (at least, without adding a Hallow variant first). Also.... I'm glad you're back. Hmph.

The reference music made me think of yewbic

I think spooky is just the right word for this idea. It's really well thought out, with everything well thought out and themed around this theme of being empty and lost, which is cool. I think the only problem is just that it... doesn't quite fit with everything else in terraria. It's not cartoonishly strange, like the Corruption or Crimson. It doesn't really fit with the Hallow either, because the proper biome would be one designed to represent 'opulence/dreams gone wrong' to really fit with this 'lost dreams/empty' feel this one gives. Still a cool concept though!

I think spooky is just the right word for this idea. It's really well thought out, with everything well thought out and themed around this theme of being empty and lost, which is cool. I think the only problem is just that it... doesn't quite fit with everything else in terraria. It's not cartoonishly strange, like the Corruption or Crimson. It doesn't really fit with the Hallow either, because the proper biome would be one designed to represent 'opulence/dreams gone wrong' to really fit with this 'lost dreams/empty' feel this one gives. Still a cool concept though!
Thanks! I wrote the Cessation with a more subtly ominous tone in mind to contrast with the stereotypical fairytale evil of the Corruption and the overt body horror of the Crimson, but I do agree that it might not mesh well with the rest of the game. That being said, that does give me an idea for a dream-themed Hallow alt to complete the Hallow/Cyber/??? trinity.

I enjoy this post a lot, and I love the artwork. However, I do have something I would like to mention!
I feel like The Dreaming Maw is way too much like the BOC, so perhaps making a few changes would help.
Ex: The Dreaming Maw can be damaged at anytime, but when its health drops below halfway, it opens its mouth, and it will continuously spawn eyes to assist it.
Other than that, this post is amazing and I support it!

Well here's the problem. You need a model that'll allow you to get materials from the boss even if they're not actually killed. The BoC has creepers and the EoW has segments. It's really hard to think of an entirely original way to make that work.

This is really well thought out! It seems like it includes everything it needs to!
I like the amount of pre-hardmode weapon drops, they are a nice bridge between wane of sparking and the gem staffs, which you can only get by mining!
A few suggestions:
The drops make cessation worlds unbalanced(too strong). The best way to help with this would be to add more weapons to Crimson and Corruption drops.
I have an idea: As the boss takes damage, it sends out “possessed fabrics.” These are bunny-sized, demon eye-type AI, low health, low damage minions. They inflict a nerfed slowed buff when they do damage.
A secondary hollow would be helpful... the subtlety of this one could be a good idea to include in a secondary hollow.
[doublepost=1551371995,1551371883][/doublepost]How can I mak ea banner to say I support this?
[doublepost=1551372287][/doublepost]OK, got it... hopefully.

I honestly love this Idea. Its exactly what i would like to see in an evil, Atmospheric and intimidating.

I only have a few problems

1. The Dreaming Maw is WAY too similar to the Brain of Cthulhu. I would recommend keeping the minds eye, but having them as minions spawned by the boss while the boss itself fires projectiles and can be damaged. Second phase is fine.
  2. False flame is again WAY too similar to Cursed flame. I get where you were going with the source of the red eyes that the Cessation Monsters share, but having the source be flames doesn't fit with the theme of the Cessation. The entire biome is about emptiness, but fire is as far as you can get from empty. It crackles and moves, it illuminates the darkened areas. The False idea is fine. In fact, It fits with the theme of the Biome. But it should be something besides flame. I think it should be tied into the mind, like the rest of the things in the biome. False thoughts, False mind, False Soul, and more can be used as the unique element of the Cessation.

First time on the forums in months and the first thing I see is a new suggestion made by you, a pleasant surprise for sure!

Seriously though, since Hollow Knight I love that “hollow“ theme, good job.

Sorry for the late replies:

The Dreaming Maw is WAY too similar to the Brain of Cthulhu. I would recommend keeping the minds eye, but having them as minions spawned by the boss while the boss itself fires projectiles and can be damaged. Second phase is fine.

BillyDominatez brought this up earlier, and I'm inclined to agree. The only issue is figuring out a new boss system that both limits drops (i.e not spawning loot-dropping minions indefinitely) and allows for "partial victories." The BoC does both pretty effectively, which makes it hard to think of something that isn't just a variant of that.

False flame is again WAY too similar to Cursed flame. I get where you were going with the source of the red eyes that the Cessation Monsters share, but having the source be flames doesn't fit with the theme of the Cessation. The entire biome is about emptiness, but fire is as far as you can get from empty. It crackles and moves, it illuminates the darkened areas. The False idea is fine. In fact, It fits with the theme of the Biome. But it should be something besides flame. I think it should be tied into the mind, like the rest of the things in the biome. False thoughts, False mind, False Soul, and more can be used as the unique element of the Cessation.
I do agree that they're definitely a bit too similar name-wise. I think that at the time I just liked the idea of the game having all of these different fantastical flames, and wanted to add onto that. I'm gonna have to disagree with you on whether it fits the Cessation or not, though. Seeing as Cessation is supposed to be a "land of lost dreams" kind of deal, a lot of the things that exist there are supposed to be "hollow" versions of what came before. Fire, by itself, represents passion, energy, heat, and life. In that sense, False Flame is a void in the shape of a flame, a hollow remnant devoid of warmth and vitality. Only its most destructive capabilities are left intact. Living souls are often depicted as flames as well, to tie into that "mind" theme you were talking about.

First time on the forums in months and the first thing I see is a new suggestion made by you, a pleasant surprise for sure!

Seriously though, since Hollow Knight I love that “hollow“ theme, good job.
Thanks! It feels nice to finally get back into the swing of things.

Well here's the problem. You need a model that'll allow you to get materials from the boss even if they're not actually killed. The BoC has creepers and the EoW has segments. It's really hard to think of an entirely original way to make that work.
The only issue is figuring out a new boss system that both limits drops (i.e not spawning loot-dropping minions indefinitely) and allows for "partial victories." The BoC does both pretty effectively, which makes it hard to think of something that isn't just a variant of that.
(My own opinion on how you could make this work.)You could give The Dreaming Maw Large 4 large tentacles attached to it's body, and maybe even put the eyes at the end of those tentacles. Killing the tentacles would drop a descent amount of Noctite Ore and Dark Matter to compensate for the small number of parts.

(My own opinion on how you could make this work.)You could give The Dreaming Maw Large 4 large tentacles attached to it's body, and maybe even put the eyes at the end of those tentacles. Killing the tentacles would drop a descent amount of Noctite Ore and Dark Matter to compensate for the small number of parts.
Seems nice. As an addition, maybe make those tentacles worm-like in themselves, with segments that break off as you attack them. As the tentacles get shorter you get more drops and you can stay closer to the Maw as things go on.

Sorry for the late replies:

BillyDominatez brought this up earlier, and I'm inclined to agree. The only issue is figuring out a new boss system that both limits drops (i.e not spawning loot-dropping minions indefinitely) and allows for "partial victories." The BoC does both pretty effectively, which makes it hard to think of something that isn't just a variant of that.

I do agree that they're definitely a bit too similar name-wise. I think that at the time I just liked the idea of the game having all of these different fantastical flames, and wanted to add onto that. I'm gonna have to disagree with you on whether it fits the Cessation or not, though. Seeing as Cessation is supposed to be a "land of lost dreams" kind of deal, a lot of the things that exist there are supposed to be "hollow" versions of what came before. Fire, by itself, represents passion, energy, heat, and life. In that sense, False Flame is a void in the shape of a flame, a hollow remnant devoid of warmth and vitality. Only its most destructive capabilities are left intact. Living souls are often depicted as flames as well, to tie into that "mind" theme you were talking about.

Thanks! It feels nice to finally get back into the swing of things.
Here's an Idea, As the Dreaming Maw takes damage It spawns groups of Minds eyes at health intervals, which drop The Ore and Dark Matter. This would be different from the BoC but Still Solves the problem of The boss.

I think instead of Flame the the False flame should be called false Fire (Fyre? Could be cool if it was Fyre) To separate it from Cursed flames

Also, The Cursed Tapestry should have the Powder in its recipe, as the Worm Food and the Bloody spine both use their respective powders

Here's an Idea, As the Dreaming Maw takes damage It spawns groups of Minds eyes at health intervals, which drop The Ore and Dark Matter. This would be different from the BoC but Still Solves the problem of The boss. ...
I kind of like this. Since the boss is named the dreaming maw, i guess it could be like it's slowly waking up from all the damage and spawning more things as it does so.

Back
Top Bottom