• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The character movement

do anyone know when ohterworld is done?

• Otherworld was canceled.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe in a few months, but nobody knows that exactly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TrylexTv

Skeletron Prime
The Character movement

In advance, sorry for my bad English, i'm from Germany.

I dont realy like the character movement, of course i only saw it, but when i see it, i have that feeling... like, do you know how it feels when the Mouse is too slow for your movements/aim?
Thats what i feel when i see this character moves.

I don't know if anyone reads that anymore, after so many months silent about Terraria Otherworld.. But i still hope, Otherworld will be finished someday.

Top Bottom