NPCs & Enemies Plantera Invasion-Type Thing

What do you think so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conjo344

Queen Slime
Hello, all you beautiful Terrarians! I have an amazing idea for 8 new mobs/npcs that will blow your mind! They are supposed to be children of plantera. I will explain more after I list their stats. Thanks to Nude_Cactus for the sprites! Here's the first one

Alder
index.php

Melee damage: 72
Max HP: 300/300
Attacks with The Axe
Drops:
The Axe (100%)
Healing Potion (5-10) (100%)
Pink Flower (10%)
Leaf Tunic (10%)
Leaf Pants (10%)
This boy, being the eldest of the 8 sons of Plantera, was also the most appreciated of them. He was given a guitar that was extremely sharp on one end, and blunt on the other. Plantera gave weapons to her children so that they could protect their selves if she was killed.

index.php

Castor
Summon damage: 34
Max HP: 100/100
Attacks with a Pygmy Staff
Drops:
Pygmy Staff (100%)
Pink Flower (10%)
Leaf Tunic (10%)
Leaf Pants (10%)
Castor was the second youngest of the children. He never wanted to be close to the battle, so Plantera gave him a staff that summons a minion to fight for him.

(Sprite will be added soon.)
Ambrosia
Melee damage: 52
Max HP: 200/200
Attacks with the Flower Pow
Drops:
Flower Pow (100%)
Pink Flower (10%)
White Flower Tunic (10%)
White Flower Pants (10%)
Ambrosia was one of the two middle children of the family. She liked getting into combat, but never wanted to get too close, so Plantera gave her a flail made from the sharpest of thorns and the toughest of flowers.

Azolla
Ranged Damage: 36
Max HP: 200/200
Attacks with the Venus Magnum
Drops:
Venus Magnum (100%)
Pink Flower (10%)
Pink Flower Tunic (10%)
Pink Flower Pants (10%)
Azolla was the second of the two middle children. She liked ranged combat more than anything else. She never liked getting her hair wet, so to speak, so Plantera gave her a weapon that accelerated bullets at an unimaginable speed.

Adansonia
Ranged Damage: 55
Max HP: 250/250
Attacks with Grenade Launcher
Drops:
Grenade Launcher (100%)
Pink Flower (10%)
Leaf Tunic (10%)
Leaf Pants (10%)
Adansonia was the third eldest of the children. He liked seeing things get blown up, he liked explosions. Plantera, for this reason, gave him a weapon that shot explosive bullets.

Catalina
Magic Damage: 19
Max HP: 300/300
Attacks with the Wasp Gun
Drops:
Wasp Gun (100%)
Pink Flower (10%)
Leaf Tunic (10%)
Leaf Pants (10%)
Catalina was the second eldest of the children. He was always visiting the hives where Queen Bee lived in. Plantera gave him a gun that created wasps and shot them at his foes.

Clover
Magic damage: 42
Max HP: 150/150
Attacks with Leaf Blower
Drops:
Leaf Blower (100%)
Large Pink Flower (10%)
Blue Flower Tunic (10%)
Blue Flower Pants (10%)
Clover was the third youngest of the family. She only wanted to attack from a distance. Plantera gave her a weapon that shot leaves as sharp as knives at her foes.

Gilli
Magic damage: 25
Max HP: 100/100
Attacks with Nettle Burst
Drops:
Nettle Burst (100%)
Pink Flower (10%)
Dryad Coverings (10%)
Dryad Loincloth (10%)
Gilli was the youngest of the family. She wanted to stay hidden and attack unnoticed. Plantera gave her a staff that creates a burrowing line of thorns.

-Plantera will always drop the temple key, the seedling, and the greater healing potions. The rare chance for the trophy and the mask are still there.

-The Children act as normal NPCs before you kill Plantera.

-The Children can be found in a room in the very center of the jungle underground even before hardmode.

-Plantera is always seen sleeping in the corner of the room.

-Attacking Plantera while she's sleeping will kill you immediately, with the unique death message: "[Player] was impaled by Plantera Spike"

-The Children have special quotes before you kill Plantera.

-The Children can give you clues as to where Plantera's Bulbs are.

-When Plantera is defeated, instead of her dropping an item, one of her children spawns.

-The Children spawn exactly like the drops from plantera spawn.

-Alternately, all the children can attack you with the message "The Children of Plantera mourn for their fallen mother..." This can either rarely happen, or it can happen everytime you defeat Plantera.

-All of The Children's names are related to plants in some way.

-All of The Children will use Healing Potions when their low on health, but they are still affected by potion sickness.

-All of The Children have defense equivalent to that of Turtle Armor, but without the set bonus.

Support this thread by putting this banner into your signature!

That's it for my idea! Thank you for reading through this, and I hope you liked it!

Last edited:
Why not give them plant-related names?

And when you say children of Plantera two things happen: First, I think of small bulbs which look just like Plantera. And second, I start pondering just how exactly they happened. Golem x Plantera OTP?

And when you say children of Plantera two things happen: First, I think of small bulbs which look just like Plantera. And second, I start pondering just how exactly they happened. Golem x Plantera OTP?
Thay all now have plant-related names now.

Sorry, but maybe I'm blind. Did you put how they spawn?

If not, they should spawn when Plantera is defeated. Instead of her dropping an item, one of her children spawn.

Oh, and you have to remembet that plants are asexual

This is a game where the weird is very possible.

Also, plants don't chase you trying to gnaw at you with giant teeth. Ergo, the rules of reality don't really apply.

Plantera x Queen Bee OTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom