The "Choose Anyone You Want" Hunger Games Simulator

Murphmario

Retinazer
Hey. Deciding to do this since I'm bored, and also because the last Forum Game I made was a failure. Besides, had this idea for a while, and it was only refueled by a simulator I saw on a Discord server I'm on. And yes, I am aware that there are other HGS threads on this forum, but they're not exactly like this one I'm making.

For anyone not aware of what this is, essentially I take characters people request in this thread, whether they be OCs or characters that aren't theirs, and put them into this website. Afterwards, all of them battle to the death while also having to survive in a contained wilderness via pre-made events (which you can also suggest BTW). The Districts don't really matter in this, as they're competing for flat-out victory, not food for their people.

As for the rules on characters and events... there are none, asides from the obvious TCF rules. All I request for characters are their name (put their nickname, if they have any, in paranthasees), franchise (if it's an OC mark it as such), gender (the site I'm using doesn't allow for a neutral gender; they must be either male or female), and an image of the character (preferably cropped to be a portait of their head; it's not required but it'll look nicer if you do so.). A description is optional; make one if you don't want me to write it, though I'll always write the announcer comments when the games do come. Only two characters per game maximum, and characters killed off can't join into the game after the one where they died. They can come back afterwards though.

Anyways, here's the tributes so far. This list will be updated over time:
Character recruitment date: 7/18/19
Start date: ?/??/??
End date: ?/??/??

List of tributes:
Tribute 1:
Name: Murphmario
Suggester: Murphmario
Description: A self-insert, joining in because why not?

Tribute 2:
Name: Connor
Franchise: Detroit:BH
Suggester: Animus Viral
Description: RK900 Android.
latest

Tribute 3:
Name: Cyan
Franchise: The Pink Corruption (a JSaB Fanfiction)
Suggester: Cubic.
Description: The "Hero of the Cyan Tree" as dubbed by Iris, Cyan is a small, flight-capable Hero Shape lacking arms. He is the youngest of the four Heroes and wields a Cyan Beam that can purify anything corrupted. Because he is part of the Tree of Life, he can't get corrupted. I wonder how he's gonna survive at all in this fight, with his lack of arms and weaponizable powers.
index.php

Tribute 4:
Name: Armora
Suggester: darkmega5
Franchise: OC
index.php

Tribute 5:
Name: Nugget
Franchise: Kindergarden
Suggester: Animus Viral
kindergarten_nugget.png

Description: "Nugget is conflicted by such a contradiction. But Nugget shall come here anyways. Nugget shall make the new Nugget Cave in the Nugget Games. It might not be an actual Nugget Games, but still... Nugget shall try!"

Tribute 6:
682654072.jpg

Name: Red Marble
Franchise: Uhhh... real life?
Suggester: a light switch
Description: Red Marble (or, as he'll be called here, RM) has trouble attacking, due to being a marble. His main weapon is his rolling. He can move at speed so high that he causes earthquakes.

Tribute 7:
20170502_AOPfrog_pacifictree_5123_530_353_80auto_s.jpg

Name: Voul Rieal De Vanchier
Gender: N/A Either Male or Female I'm putting female cuz why not?
Franchise: N/A Real Life I guess?
Suggester: The_Viking
Description: Ever since the universe was born into the existence, Voul Rieal De Vanchier has plotted to take over the universe and collect the 77 artifacts of boredom.

Tribute 8:
Name: Ruby
Franchise: IRL
Suggester: Cubic.
Desc: He's our cute little vampire hamster. 'Nuff said.
index.php

Tribute 9:
562965-Hogan_WWE_2K20.jpg

Name: Hulk Hogan
Franchise: Real Life/WWE
Suggester: JoJo_Guzzlord
Description: YEAH BROTHER, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, HE'S THE LEGENDARY HULKSTER HIMSELF, BROTHER!

Tribute 10:
18070834-3d-rendered-illustration-of-a-trash-can-character.jpg

Name: Gagliuith
Franchise: Google
Suggester: The_Viking
Description: Literally just a trash can with arms and glasses.

Tribute 11:
latest

Name: Theodore Huxley (Nickname: Ted)
Franchise: Kindergarten (same as Nugget)
Suggester: a light switch
Description: Has a twin named Felix. 2nd in-line to the CEO of Applesoft.
"My name is Theodore." Ted, before killing his twin brother Felix.

Tribute 12:

1575512137290.png

Name: Orange
Appearance: Orange
Traits: Orange
Franchise: web browser/Orange
Suggester: Ordinary Orange
Description: An orange. Attacks with extreme strength by being an orange.

Tribute 13:
71PHKBVUOYL._SL1100_ (1).jpg

Name: Duct Tape
Franchise: The DIY Duo
Suggester: Lihzahrd Scout
Special Abilities: Being very sticky and making a cringy noise when cracked.

Tribute 14:
WD-40-Can-200ml-MUP_2013 (1).jpg

Name: WD-40
Franchise: The DIY Duo
Suggester: Lihzahrd Scout
Special Abilities:
•Stopping squeaks
•Driving out moisture
•Cleaning
•Protecting
•Loosening rusted parts
•Freeing sticky mechanisms

Tribute 15:
IMG_0306.JPG

Name: Quote.
Franchise: Terraria.
Suggester: Derpling Omega
Description: One of the five Terrarians controlled by the Keeper of Knowledge. Doesn't know what "Cave Story" is, so don't ask him.

Tribute 16:
IMG_0304.JPG

Name: Ada.
Franchise: Terraria.
Suggester: Derpling Omega
Description: The 3rd of the five Terrarians controlled by the Keeper of Knowledge. Loves brewing potions to the point that she becomes highly appalled when hearing that others don't.

Last edited:
Tribute one?
Name: Connor
Franchise: Detroit:BH
Description: RK900 Android.
latest

Tribute two?
Name: Jimmy
Description: Running gag 1. It's an inside joke so OC.

Name: Cyan
Franchise: The Pink Corruption (a JSaB Fanfiction)
Description: The "Hero of the Cyan Tree" as dubbed by Iris, Cyan is a small, flight-capable Hero Shape lacking arms. He is the youngest of the four Heroes and wields a Cyan Beam that can purify anything corrupted. Because he is part of the Tree of Life, he can't get corrupted. I wonder how he's gonna survive at all in this fight, with his lack of arms and weaponizable powers.

image.jpeg

Well then. Have at thee. Because I already used it multiple times before.
Screenshot-2019-7-12 Murder Games by Orteil(2).png
Same generator, different skin. Welp. Now this has quite quickly reduced my... happiness, for lack of a better term that I know, here since I could simply throw people who I want into this and generate it myself. There's not much to this other than throwing people into a generator and then waiting for the person to respond when time comes.

Well then. Have at thee. Because I already used it multiple times before.
View attachment 224323
Same generator, different skin. Welp. Now this has quite quickly reduced my... happiness, for lack of a better term that I know, here since I could simply throw people who I want into this and generate it myself. There's not much to this other than throwing people into a generator and then waiting for the person to respond when time comes.
Well, uh... shoot. I apologize, though I can't really say I saw you getting upset coming. This thread was made for fun, not to offend anyone.

Anyways, for anyone who's not Animus... ignore this post, I guess.

it's not required but it'll look nicer if you do so.
An image is required. I know mine doesn't have an image, but I have it, so...
"Nugget is conflicted by such a contradiction. But Nugget shall come here anyways. Nugget shall make the new Nugget Cave in the Nugget Games. It might not be an actual Nugget Games, but still... Nugget shall try!"

Name:Nugget
kindergarten_nugget.png

Darn me and my contradiction of rules! Actually no, the thing you read was about cropping the image, not about having an image to begin with.

Edit: Also, where does he come from?

Darn me and my contradiction of rules! Actually no, the thing you read was about cropping the image, not about having an image to begin with.

Edit: Also, where does he come from?
"Nugget is displeased at that as what if Nugget's friend wants to be here but Nugget's friend has no face? And Nugget is very cross. Nugget is Nugget's name. Nugget only eats Nuggets. Nugget only eats warm nuggets, not cold nuggets. Nugget lives in and digs out Nugget Cave. Nugget is from Nugget. Is it not obvious from the amount of times I say Nugget? What does blue hair man want? Nugget's school grade, last name, and Nugget's crush? Well let Nugget help blue hair man by saying this, Nugget is in Kindergarten, Nugget's last name is Kindergarten (Odd, Nugget knows, but blame that on Nugget's parents) and Nugget's crush is on a girl. That help blue hair man?"

I got an idea.
Name: IDK
Description: IDK
upload_2019-8-1_20-4-47.png

Name:Jorji Costava
Description: Arstotzkan Citizen.
Franchise: Technically, it's not a franchise given it's not a series, as franchises means in business terms a way businesses can expand, like how the Star Wars franchise expands with episodes, therefore, this character, and a few others, technically have no franchise. Also, the other definitions mean right to vote.
Screenshot-2019-8-1 Franchise - Google Search.png

Anyways, here's your image.

682654072.jpg

Name: Red Marble
Franchise: Uhhh... real life?
Description: Red Marble (or, as he'll be called here, RM) has trouble attacking, due to being a marble. His main weapon is his rolling. He can move at speed so high that he causes earthquakes.
(PS: Nugget(tribute 5)'s franchise is literally named "Kindergarten".)

New edit: I've decided to add my 2nd tribute.
latest

Name: Manfred von Karma
Franchise: Phoenix Wright
Description: von Karma is a powerful prosecutor. Prior to the events of PW:AA, he had a 40 year guilty verdict streak. On December 28, 2001, he was penalized by Gregory Edgeworth and as he was leaving, Gregory and another man, Yanni Yogi were trapped. Yogi threw a gun, and Miles Edgeworth, Greg's son, threw it. It shot Karma, so Karma killed Greg. 15 years later, he was convicted to the incident and lost his 40-year guilty verdict streak to Phoenix Wright.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom