1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Adventure The Closet

Discussion in 'Released' started by Neoman, Oct 29, 2018.

?

Was the map good?

1. HELL YES!!!!!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. it was ok

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. It was Crap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neoman

Neoman Skeletron Prime

MOSHED-2018-10-30-16-54-45.gif

Hello its me Neoman and iv'e made a brand new special Halloween adventure map for you all to enjoy!

Rules are in game
    Download is attached below
    The map has a total of 7 endings so when you get one save and reenter the world to get the others! tell me below or in my discord server on which endings you got
    This map was also made to celebrate almost a year since my first map the Factory!

Join my discord and claim a special role!

Capture 2018-10-29 21_20_15.png
    Capture 2018-10-29 21_20_38.png
    Capture 2018-10-29 21_20_56.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    temery2383 and SkeletalDestroyr like this.
  2. temery2383

temery2383 Skeletron Prime

Could you post some screenshots?

3. MikePotato

MikePotato Terrarian

Add more screenshots

4. Neoman

Neoman Skeletron Prime

A few bug fixes on the map fixed trapdoors being unable to open replaced shortsword with broadsword and tweaked the rules slighlty

5. Drake & Eric

Drake & Eric Terrarian

I played through the map but then I got stuck as a teleporter seems to not work. overall, I was spooked and the map gave me some chills (even thought nothing in Terraria can scare me).
    Some issues I have is Granite elemental randomly appearing and complicating platforms and a bed that stops working once you open a route which is the lava dropper segment. Both of these issues can be easily fixed, the granite being fixed but destroying more granite biome and the bed by making a small room for it like some of the others. The catacomb teleporter does not work.
    Capture 2018-11-22 13_35_41.png
    Overall, great map, but there is some room for improvement that needs to be done.

temery2383 likes this.
  6. FalloutCraftr

FalloutCraftr Steampunker

My heart thumps faster than 1000 bps whenever I fight a boss, no matter how powerful my character is.

7. Neoman

Neoman Skeletron Prime

ok i fixed all the current bugs in the map enjoy the fixed version :merchantgrin: