• it was ok

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • It was Crap

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Neoman

Spazmatism
MOSHED-2018-10-30-16-54-45.gif

Hello its me Neoman and iv'e made a brand new special Halloween adventure map for you all to enjoy!

Rules are in game
Download is attached below
The map has a total of 7 endings so when you get one save and reenter the world to get the others! tell me below or in my discord server on which endings you got
This map was also made to celebrate almost a year since my first map the Factory!

Join my discord and claim a special role!

Capture 2018-10-29 21_20_15.png

Capture 2018-10-29 21_20_38.png

Capture 2018-10-29 21_20_56.png

Attachments

• The_Closet.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 302
Last edited:
A few bug fixes on the map fixed trapdoors being unable to open replaced shortsword with broadsword and tweaked the rules slighlty

I played through the map but then I got stuck as a teleporter seems to not work. overall, I was spooked and the map gave me some chills (even thought nothing in Terraria can scare me).
Some issues I have is Granite elemental randomly appearing and complicating platforms and a bed that stops working once you open a route which is the lava dropper segment. Both of these issues can be easily fixed, the granite being fixed but destroying more granite biome and the bed by making a small room for it like some of the others. The catacomb teleporter does not work.
Capture 2018-11-22 13_35_41.png
Overall, great map, but there is some room for improvement that needs to be done.

I played through the map but then I got stuck as a teleporter seems to not work. overall, I was spooked and the map gave me some chills (even thought nothing in Terraria can scare me).
Some issues I have is Granite elemental randomly appearing and complicating platforms and a bed that stops working once you open a route which is the lava dropper segment. Both of these issues can be easily fixed, the granite being fixed but destroying more granite biome and the bed by making a small room for it like some of the others. The catacomb teleporter does not work.
View attachment 213643
Overall, great map, but there is some room for improvement that needs to be done.
My heart thumps faster than 1000 bps whenever I fight a boss, no matter how powerful my character is.

Back
Top Bottom