Sprites The Cloud Safe: A new portable storage item!

Want it?

• Hecc yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Hecc maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hecc needs work (please specify)

• Hecc no

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So, this was going to be saved for Saturday, but I couldn't wait to share the idea.

So, we all know the Money Trough, that nice item that allows direct access to your piggy bank from anywhere. That got me thinking, what if there was something for the safe too? I introduce to you: the Cloud Safe!

Cloud Safe (Item).png
Cloud Safe.gif
(Yeah Imma make a better sprite for this soon.)

The Cloud Safe would have a 1/70 drop chance from Angry Nimbuses. When used, it summons a Cloud Safe that allows direct access to your items in your safe from anywhere, therefore making the safe even more useful! Like the Money Trough, it doesn't follow you around, but rather hovers stationary. Tooltip: "Upload your items directly to the cloud”

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Please let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
So, this was going to be saved for Saturday, but I couldn't wait to share the idea.

So, we all know the Money Trough, that nice item that allows direct access to your piggy bank from anywhere. That got me thinking, what if there was something for the safe too? I introduce to you: the Cloud Safe! (Kinda like how people store things "In the cloud".)

View attachment 205881 View attachment 205882 (The summoned sprite is choppy since I couldn't make the animation good with more than two frames.)

The Cloud Safe would have a 1/50 drop chance from Angry Nimbuses. When used, it summons a Cloud Safe that allows direct access to your items in your safe from anywhere, therefore making the safe even more useful! Like the Money Trough, it doesn't follow you around, but rather hovers stationary. Tooltip: "Upload your items directly to the cloud!"

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Please let me know what you think in the comments!
It's Tiny Tool Tuesday, folks.
Maybe make this thing a little rarer, since potentially having 2 portable inventories is kinda really helpful.

It's Tiny Tool Tuesday, folks.
Maybe make this thing a little rarer, since potentially having 2 portable inventories is kinda really helpful.
There really isn't a major difference anyways, it only saves the time from just putting down the storage system on a flat surface and using it that way. As such, it doesn't really extend the inventory since you can do it with said item anyways, it can just save time or make it more accessible.

I like this idea! Funny tooltip with this "Cloud upload" thing :happy:
Can really save the time and troubles having two portable storage items instead of just one.

I like this idea, but I think the inventory with the money trough is pretty balanced already. You have your inventory to store weapons, tools and potions, and then your money trough to store your loot and blocks.

Back
Top Bottom