Mobile The controller update on mobile dont work

Dementum

Terrarian
The new update on mobile that you can connect your gamepad is not working on me if i connect my controller its not working at all and if i play other games the controller is totally fine please fix this my controller is not a ps4 or xbox

The new update on mobile that you can connect your gamepad is not working on me if i connect my controller its not working at all and if i play other games the controller is totally fine please fix this my controller is not a ps4 or xbox
What kind of controller do you have @Dementum, and what kind of device do you have?

There are some controllers and Android devices (like Ipega devices, Inova Gamepad, MOCUTE gamepad, Tronsmart G02, Gen Game S5, STK 7000F) that aren't supported right now.

Two things...
  1. DR Studios, the mobile developers, quickly put out an update (1.3.0.7.8.1 build 384) that fixes the game crashing if these controllers and devices are used.
  2. They are adding a new UI that will allow players to set up to be able to use their gamepad if it's not working now. This will take a little longer time. They are shooting for late April, but that is a target, not a guarantee.

i have Ipega controller. Movement was working but the other keys are not working as it supposed to be. I cant even map the control key. Is there any help or update about this?

Back
Top Bottom