OOC The Corruption: a Geometry Dash Roleplay! Character Editor

I'm bringing in two more characters because YOLO.

Mezmera Aurora, corrupted Hiding Player, uses a Ship and can become a Spider.
Usual appearance:
For some reason I can't upload the file.

Theory: That one code that Spooky says will doom us all has unleashed an incurable epidemic that will destroy the Dashlands starting with us.

Xana Aurora, Hiding Player, uses a UFO and can become a Ball.
Usual appearance:
Unfortunately, I cannot take a screenshot because I deleted GD Subzero. It's the icon on the cover image of that game, but with purple as a face (secondary?) color.

Theory: I have no idea what the Corruption is. Are you talking about monster sickness? I don't know where it came from.

Humanoid Appearances of both:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
for some reason both of them give me a feeling like im gonna have a bad ti-

WUB WUB WUP WUP
Well, if you touch Xana, if Mez can do anything about it she'll give you a bad time.

Also why haven't you responded to IC?

Also, I need help. I deleted SubZero but need a screenshot of my SubZero icon for Xana. It's the same as the one shown on the picture for the app except with purple for the face color.

I'm bringing in two more characters because YOLO.

Mezmera Aurora, corrupted Hiding Player, uses a Ship and can become a Spider.
Usual appearance:
For some reason I can't upload the file.

Theory: That one code that Spooky says will doom us all has unleashed an incurable epidemic that will destroy the Dashlands starting with us.

Xana Aurora, Hiding Player, uses a UFO and can become a Ball.
Usual appearance:
Unfortunately, I cannot take a screenshot because I deleted GD Subzero. It's the icon on the cover image of that game, but with purple as a face (secondary?) color.

Theory: I have no idea what the Corruption is. Are you talking about monster sickness? I don't know where it came from.

Humanoid Appearances of both:
View attachment 221834
(I feel like I'm partly responsible for this...)

Siccle, CCR Player, UFO and Ball

Cube Apperence:
upload_2019-5-21_8-26-9.png
Humanoid (main) apperence: Cube apperence head, but with human stuff with that color scheme
Corrupted:
upload_2019-5-21_8-28-36.png
but with arms that are as many as his teeth (they are purple). Also a humanoid, and they come out of his back

Theory: Maybe it's the corruption from terraria? I dunno, this is my first time playing and theirs heccing monsters that aren't supposed to be here

Last edited:
(I feel like I'm partly responsible for this...)
No.

Cube Apperence: Humanoid (main) apperence: Cube apperence head, but with human stuff with that color scheme
Corrupted Cube: but with arms that are as many as his teeth (they are purple)
Corrupted Humanoid: same deal with normal, but with 2 more arms, and the arms come out from the back instead of from the sides

Theory: Maybe it's the corruption from terraria? I dunno, this is my first time playing and theirs heccing monsters that aren't supposed to be here
there isn't really supposed to be a difference between corrupted cube and corrupted humanoid.

I’m in the kitchen, cooking some eggs Benedict of all the things to cook. With no help. Also dart is watching
“...isint eggs Benedict like one of the most complicated dishes ever?”
“There’s worse, but when your stuck by yourself in the void to avoid an egotistical AI :red:, you either get bored to death, do bad things, or smart up. I did all 3”
Exotic Butters.

Also, how do you get smart in the void? Does the void have books or... an internet or... what?

The Intervoids. Hmm... Well, I'll make sure I DOS that from my computer then, I'm not letting ultra-futuristic aliens hacking into my computers via void. Now through normal internet, that's a completely different story...

Cube Apperence: Humanoid (main) apperence: Cube apperence head, but with human stuff with that color scheme
Corrupted: but with arms that are as many as his teeth (they are purple). Also a humanoid, and they come out of his back

Accepted

Actually, the Backstage has nothing to do with it. In fact, Mezmera was inspired by Geometry Dash Meltdown and her name was originally Meltdown. Remembering that, I decided to bring the GD versions of her and Xana in.

Back
Top Bottom