IC The Corruption: A Geometry Dash Roleplay!

*inhales* "I just got a call reporting corrupted in Lostlocked. Rubrub help me please."

I faint.

I revert to bodiless form in my sleep allowing you to do so. I murmur something you can't hear, but it sounds like I'm scared.

I open a void portal to lostlocked, and walk through. I instantly close it as soon as I’m through

I open a void portal to lostlocked, and walk through. I instantly close it as soon as I’m through
You notice a lion-like figure with a purple and orange color scheme, attacking that one terrifying block thing that rises up and screams

I open a void portal underneath the monster that leads to an empty containment unit
<<this is Program. Shut ALL containment units, if they are not already shut!>>

They're already shut.

((Basically the quarantine is divided into three sections: one for folk who are still transforming and have not yet gone feral, one for folk who are transformed and/or feral, and one for folk who are potentially recovering. All containment units are made of bulletproof glass, but the ones in each section are different. Section 1 units have a bed, a chair, and a table, section 2 units have two bowls (you can guess what they're for), and section 3 units have both what 1's units have and what 2's units have. @Orifan1 you there?))

Last edited:
I open a void portal back to the ccr, and go through it
“I’m back, the beast is contained in a 2 unit.”

I wake up because of the portal

"..huh? Oh, you did it. Good."

I get up and slide off the bed, landing on my side.

"ow"

"Yea I'm fine."

I enter humanoid form and walk to the kitchen. On my way, I comment...

"Anyway, I'm hungry. Who wants breakfast?"

((This RP uses the same time system as Calamity Adventure, so it's morning.))

“I’m not really that hungry.”
I’m trying to stuff a dollar bill into a vending machine, but it keeps rejecting payment. I eventually just start repeatedly slamming myself into the vending machine
“Gimme some DORITOS!!”

((Who gets the reference?))

I jump back a little in surprise.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just scared."

I seem to be okay.

"Hey Dart, you're inserting it wrong. You need to flatten it first."

I gently take Dart's bill, lay it on a table, and smooth out the folds. I then insert it, get the Doritos, and hand them to Dart.

"Here."

Back
Top Bottom