OOC The Corruption's Wrath

*Shrug*
Look, it's past 9pm here so words are way harder than they should legally be allowed to be

But... I'm still not understanding this. E and A just are not the same, but then... apparently here they're supposed to be the same, despite how they're simultaneously not
... and... it just doesn't make sense.

At this point I'm just as confused as you are and would rather move on before my brain has been fried into nonexistence.

Name: Bog
Species: Kobold
Era (City, Fantasy, Futuristic): Fantasy
Personality: Bog is an introverted person, but is kind when he knows the person well. He is generally cautious and rarely does risky things.
Appearance:
1641157885866.png

Weapon: Two stone-like silver swords.
Other Equipment: A blindfold.
Text Color: #c9d0d4
Extra: His swords have wind magic infused with them, giving him the ability to warp air around himself. His most notable usage of this is flying around similarly to how you would use a grapple hook. He can also breath smoke.

Attachments

• 1641157850085.png
    1641157850085.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I was just looking through the OOC, and I just want to say, I have never heard anyone pronounce the E in Eden like an A. To me Eden is pronounced EE-den.

for those who missed it in blades of energy: Carrey is an immigrant from... whatever region in BoE rikkors come from. wherever it is, its probably the BoE version of real-world japan.

y'know. out of respect of the original lore. the original lore that im completely disrespecting by having Carrey be a scifi character

Hey guys, I finally got around to making a map for the RP (its on the first post of the OOC aka here)..

I do plan on having the cast go to one of the cities to try look for supplies and survivors (although a character can stay behind if they want or
even could split up into groups)

so I have a question which you don't have to answer, but what city is your character going to originate from..?
(except modern/city folks unless I come up with another city for them)

I'm not really sure which one Aden would be from... probably whichever is more nature-y?

Emburn. technically carrey is actually from blades of energy's closest equivalent to japan but for the sake of simplicity Emburn counts as their home city

Name: Seth
Age: Normally he's 7, but in this rp I'm gonna say he's 16.
Species: Human
Era (City, Fantasy, Futuristic): Fantasy
Personality: Used to be quite laid-back, but after the Wrath appeared he got a lot more serious. He's still friendly, just not the most trusting person.
Appearance: Has short brown hair, blue eyes, usually wears a greyish-blue jacket, greyish-orange sweater, grey jeans, and orange boots.
Weapon: *Quietly adds thing to backlog* A blue sword.
Other Equipment: Currently nothing.
Text Color: #65d0f2
Extra: Oddly enough, he sometimes randomly flinches for a few seconds... I'll probably do something like a coin toss occasionally to see if he flinches for that post or not.

Back
Top Bottom