• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Other Literature The Craziest Ocram Theory!

What Is The Next Thing I should Theorize About ? (For real this time)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocram Theorist Over 1(M)

Official Terrarian
So in the game terraria...

There was a great beast called Ocram that was removed from the game.

But join me in this series to discuss theories about that great beast!

(Since you can clearly see my name, you know that i will favor Ocram over any boss in this post)

The wall of flesh theory has been added!!!

DISCLAIMER:-----
1.This is going to be a (very)long read , so pay a little bit lot of attention
2.The Following Images may not look appealing to you.
3.Images May Change in the future...
4.There is Always More!!! (theories)(so come back from time to time)
5. You Should Definitely Focus On The Image First And Then Read The Explanation.
6. if you want to get updated (i would mention you) , say (i accept that you mention me , so that i can get updated on this thread).
7. if you see "" then it mean it has more context / if you see () then it means additional info / if you see | then it mean's a separator and lastly if you see this * it means you need to focus.
8. most importantly.....enjoy the thread ! (also i really appreciate it if you send your personal theory in the comment section , it will help expand this thread!)
(9.unit one (admin) if you see this message you need to chat with me ASAP)

1.The First Theory:-

The Twins, The Eye and Ocram theory.

View attachment 299234

(Boy this post is gonna be a wall of text...)

let's start with simple questions and simple answers shall we?
Q1: How Many Eyes Do These Bosses Have?
A1: Ocram has three eyes , two in his first form and one in his second form | The twins have two eyes...duh | The eye of cthulhu has one eye obviously!
Q2: What Do These 3 Bosses Share In Common?
A2: In their first forms they seems to do little amount of damage and their attack style seems to be focused and calm
But in their second form they become enraged and will try to murder you very ferociously.
Q3: What Is The Color Of These Bosses Eyes?
A3: Ocram has Purple Colored Third eye | Retinazer has a red eye | Spazmatism has a Green eye | Eye of cthulhu has a blue eye
Q4: Do These Bosses Have The Same Sound Effect?
Q4: Yes, they do in fact share the same sound ( Boss summon sound , attack sound , death sound ).

So that's out of the away let's start theorizing!

Clue 1 : You can see in the picture above that ocram is some kinda of a mix between bosses
Clue 2 : If you mix red with blue you get purple
Clue 3 : The boss summoning item for the Twins is called "mechanical eye"
Clue 4 : mechanical eye is a required crafting material for making the "suspicious looking skull"
Clue 5 : Ocram does a spin dance to change forms, just like the other two

Now my personal theory :
I think when ocram does a spin dance , the twins parts inside of him change places
so retinazer goes upward while spazmatism goes downward
which makes sense if you think about
retinazer is the brain , while spazmatism is the brawn
and also look on the behavior of ocram
in his first form he acts like retinazer , while in his second form he acts more like spazmatism
ocram shoots lazers from his third eye
while he does a barrage attack of demon scythe from his mouth , also he does charge attacks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also can you focus on how on these bosses first form look like , but when their second form kicks in they look like they had their eyes sucked in?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so let me just put this simply...

1+2=3

2.The Second Theory:-

The ocram and the eye of cthulhu similarities.
View attachment 299270

Ocram in 1.1 had boss 1 as his theme , but it was changed later to queen bee theme
eye of cthulhu has boss 1 theme as default in all versions , except in mobile 1.2 which was queen bee theme
Ocram was present in 1.2 mobile

People know queen bee theme as boss 4 , but it is actually boss theme 5

So in summary

Queen bee = boss 5
Ocram 1.1 = boss 1 , Ocram 1.2 = boss 5
Eye of cthulhu = boss 1 , Eye of cthulhu Mobile 1.2 = boss 5

Ocram , Eye of cthulhu = boss 5 (Mobile)

Now some Clues:

Clue 1: The summoning Item for Ocram is Called "Suspicious Looking Skull"
Clue 2: The summoning Item for eye of cthulhu is "Suspicious Looking Eye"
Clue 3: "Skull" "eye"
Clue 4: These Bosses Spawn Minions that are called "Servants"

Facts:

Fact 1: Both of these Bosses Have the Prefix "Suspicious Looking"
Fact 2: Some people roast Ocram by saying (he is just a reskin of the eye of cthulhu), but the matter of fact is, that is completely wrong!
because Ocram has a specific hit box (just like moon lard), also he has more attacks and abilities
but if you ignore what i have just said, you can kindly f off
Fact 3: Both of these Bosses summon minions (Ocram summons more minions)
Fact 4: Ocram servants Seems to "stick" on you , while servants of Cthulhu just try to get a close hit

So my summary of this theory:

Ocram follows the patterns of the eye of cthulhu
Because see the previous theory (Ocram third eye is a mix between Retinazer and the eye of Cthulhu)
so it might be that they share the same mind!
or it maybe when you mix the attack style of Retinazer (he shoots a lot of lasers )and eye of cthulhu you get second form Ocram

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.The Third Theory:-

Ocram and BoC.

View attachment 299276

Questions:

Q1: Who Came First The Ocram Or BoC?
A1: Ocram came first in April of 2013 , while BoC came later in October of 2013

--------------------------------------------------
Clues:

Clue 1 : Ocram is a removed boss
Clue 2 : There is no mechanical brain of cthulhu
Clue 3 : Ocram is made up of mechanical parts , but he is not a mechanical being
Clue 4 : *tissues*
Clue 5 : Ocram servants have metallic "spikes" all over them
Clue 6 : What is inside a "skull"? a brain
Clue 7 : What is inside the brain ? an "eye"
Clue 8 : The more intense you focus the smaller your pupil becomes (see the Minions)

Summary:

Ocram came before the BoC.
Ocram has a "hidden" third eye | BoC also has a hidden eye | that is revealed in second form

BoC minions have Yellow eyes and their pupil is Large
Ocram minions have Purple eyes and their pupil is Small , Additionally They have Spikes around them

-------------------------------------------------------------

4.The Fourth Theory:-

plantera is the reincarnation of Ocram!!!
View attachment 299454

Questions:

Q1: But Plantera Has Three Chins!
A1: if that was the case , then explain why does she have three pink petals in the front?
shouldn't a flower have six petals? also the third chin does not really look like a chin (where are the teeth?)
Q2: But Planters Is Older Than Ocram!
A2: again not really, Ocram came in April while plantera came in October (2013)
Q3: What Is That Armor To The Right?
A3: it was the older sprite of the jungle armor (1.1 version) later it was changed to the dragon armor sprite (changed in 1.2)

Clues:

Clue 1: Jungle (plantera) armor.
Clue 2: Dragon (Ocram) armor.
Clue 3 :6 Petals / 6 legs / 6 hairs / 6 facial hairs / 6 tentacles
Clue 4: Blight is found in plants
Clue 5: When Planter transform into her second form you can see for a split second that she drops her petals (three of them)

Facts:

Fact 1: Ocram has 2 forms | First form focused and calm | Second form angry and ferocious.
Fact 2: plantera has 2 forms | first form focused and calm | second form angry and ferocious.
Fact 3: souls can be found in living creatures
Fact 4: Ocram armors have been transformed into Tier plantera armors (chlorphyte)

Personal Theory:

How can a plant be this gigantic? or this ferocious?
if you give me any boss that have the same insane behavior it would probably be Ocram
plantera have a "spit" attack that is colored in pink and green
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I truly think that when you defeat Ocram in 1.1 (April , 2013)
he was reincarnated to plantera in 1.2 (October , 2013)
------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason why Ocram drops lesser souls than the rest of the mechanical bosses
is because some souls left his body and gone to the forest, the forest being infected by blight , blight reaches the jungle, and a mutation happens
The reason why a mutation happens is because the jungle is filled with extremely bizarre species ( flying foxes , giant tortoises that drop a "turtle" shell , and especially DERPLINGS!!!)
also Ocram drops more souls of blight in 1.2 versions , coincidence? , what i mean is that in 1.1 version , he was supposed to drop less souls(explains the theory above)
but when 1.2 came out Ocram was out of the picture so his souls did not infect the jungle)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Plantera is born:

"the jungle grows restless"

Plantera originaly was just a species of man eater.
but after a lot of mutations , she turned into plantera!
the intensity and the power that the souls of blight hold turned her into a savage beast!
But the intelligence of EoC and Retinazer hold her back , so she become semi-savage.
so she starts to hide in the depths of the jungle , not wanting to cause destruction
she does not seem to care about you , until you kill one of her kin.
her kin is a small flower bulb, that through out time will grow into another plantera!
and plantera sends out spores View attachment 299506, that lay themself's into the mud , to be later on turned into another flower bulb!

Plantera's design:

it goes on like this

Petal with no lip | Petal with a lip | Petal with no lip (Back)
Petal with a lip | Petal with no lip | Petal with a lip (front)

5.The Fifth Theory:-

Ocram The Real King Of Hell Theory (Part one)

( Skeletron , Skeletron Prime, Dungeon Guardian)
(Wall of Flesh)

View attachment 299587

Questions:

Q1: But Skeletron / Guardian / Prime Are Not Invincible !!
A1: yes that is correct , but follow this theory to the end and you will be enlightened!

Facts:

Fact 1: SK / SK Prime will turn into a dungeon guardian and will insta-kill you

Skeletron Theory:

Skeletron is a tyrant who ruled the land (check bestiary ) so that means he is some kind of *king*, he also was very gigantic
that means he ruled the land with fear and *Fright*

the clothier wears red,
and has red eyes,
so that means that he is clearly possessed.
and when you save him , he will not be actually saved but instead the curse of skeletron will remain inside of him.
and you can kill him by invoking the curse.
(clothier voodoo doll)

Skeletron Prime Theory:

He is the mechanical version of skeletron, but i think that the remains of skeletron are inside skeletron prime metallic body

Dungeon Guardian theroy:

he is just day time skeletron.

Souls theory:

once you craft the summoning item for the bosses,
the souls that you imbued with them is transferred to the boss himself
so once you defeat the boss , you can steal their souls
the souls under the boss influence is turned into a specific Soul (Sight , Might ,Fright)

Crafting materials theory:

The mechanical bosses are crafted with:
*6* Iron bars
Ocram summoning item requires 3 boss summoning items (excluding the destroyer , will be explained later on)
(6*6*6)

SO ...... Ocram Soul is a soul of *blight*
this mean that Ocram is surely a mixture between many bosses
because you could say he is "blighted" with boss essences
Also one more thing....
You need a lot of souls to make the Ocram summon
which makes sense because he is blighted
because barely anything comes out of blight

Personal Theory:

I literally think that if you get the broken pieces of the defeated skeletron's
and if you arrange the parts in an order
you will literally get Ocram Face design
let me show you how

View attachment 299588
View attachment 299589

So if ......skeletron's make the face of Ocram....so why does it have a such a weird color?
that will be explained in the next theory.....

6.The Sixth Theory:-

Ocram The Real King Of Hell Theory (Part Two)

View attachment 299684

This Theory will complete the previous theory.

Facts:

Fact 1: You can not hit the wall of flesh "flesh".
Fact 2: You can only hit Ocram in the eyes or the nose or the brain , the rest of the body can not be hit.

Summary of this theory:

Ocram face design is made up of the three skeletron's parts , these three parts make up Ocram skeletal and metallical design ,
and the wall of flesh "flesh" will give Ocram invincible skin and meat parts.
so when you mix bones/metal/flesh,
the flesh will rot , the metal will rust and the bone will be the only thing that is left , and the wall of flesh invincible skin will make ocram body invincible,
so the parts will get compressed enough to make up Ocram face mask design!!!

This explains why Ocram looks extremely menacing , because he got that trait from the wall of flesh.

Also , the eyes (and mouth)of the Wall of Flesh is not related to EoC / Twins / Or even Ocram himself.

the wall of flesh is a separate entity. (do you remember that 3d wall of flesh?)

they just share the same pupil of Ocram / the mouth part of WoF is to represent hunger for Ocram (future theory).

Mystery 1: are the green things on Ocram head tentacles?
Mystery 2: is Ocram a crab?
Mystery 3: is Ocram a spider?
Mystery 4: is Ocram a spider crab? (or a crab spider)
Mystery 5: are the grey-ish things around Ocram arms or legs? or a tentacles instead?

----------------------click on the archive below to see context for older replies.------------------
Alright guys so hear me out.

What if the removed terraria boss Ocram has more dimensions than meets the eye?

So in this series i will make so many wacky theories about Ocram , That will probably blow your mind!

Last edited:

CDR_Xavier

Skeletron Prime
Well it is said that Ocram is removed because it wasn't developed by Relogic.
It make sense to think that, as Ocram armor don't need chlorophyte armor to craft, and itself is more or less equivalent (or slightly more powerful) to chlorophyte gear. Plus the shroomite gear, turtle gear (and by extension, beetle gear) and the spectre gear that's based on chlorophyte it somewhat made sense to consider that
Also, to actually craft the dragon armor (which require the entire set of hallowed armor) it also require defeating multiple mechanical bosses (which probably is different, which means they drop different souls, which means the player can probably craft the drax or pickaxe axe)
It's placed in a strange position.
However it is also said that it is removed because "it wasn't an engaging boss fight", so I don't really know. But it doesn't fit in that well.
ESPECIALLY since on those versions you can get DRAX in shadow chests (yes, 1/7 chance) which ... well, well.
My 1.2.4 playthrough involves plundering all the shadow chest for Drax and jumping right to cholorophyte gear. And life fruits, too. Mechanical bosses have never been this easy.
___
If he want to talk about possible canon for Ocram (as in dropping soul of "essence of infected creature"), I'd like to hear that.

Ocram Theorist Over 1(M)

Official Terrarian
Well it is said that Ocram is removed because it wasn't developed by Relogic.
It make sense to think that, as Ocram armor don't need chlorophyte armor to craft, and itself is more or less equivalent (or slightly more powerful) to chlorophyte gear. Plus the shroomite gear, turtle gear (and by extension, beetle gear) and the spectre gear that's based on chlorophyte it somewhat made sense to consider that
Also, to actually craft the dragon armor (which require the entire set of hallowed armor) it also require defeating multiple mechanical bosses (which probably is different, which means they drop different souls, which means the player can probably craft the drax or pickaxe axe)
It's placed in a strange position.
However it is also said that it is removed because "it wasn't an engaging boss fight", so I don't really know. But it doesn't fit in that well.
ESPECIALLY since on those versions you can get DRAX in shadow chests (yes, 1/7 chance) which ... well, well.
My 1.2.4 playthrough involves plundering all the shadow chest for Drax and jumping right to cholorophyte gear. And life fruits, too. Mechanical bosses have never been this easy.
___
If he want to talk about possible canon for Ocram (as in dropping soul of "essence of infected creature"), I'd like to hear that.
I have a great theory about that! trust me!
you just have to wait tho, i am trying to be professional here.
man you guys are all fools i play on pc hahahahahhahahahahhaaha
bit rude...
Ps4 is fun
yes it is fun

i am right now trying to learn how this system works,
while also gathering a little bit of following so that i have a greater audience,
So accept delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom